PS4 Dee's MM/ML Shop (PSN: Tardis365)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was aiming for Vortex Armor personally, but anything you might have from MM/LE would be helpful. I’m not overly picky. I sent you a message over on PSN since I saw you post elsewhere. Hope you don’t mind :dryadhappy:

For now, requests are closed. i need to get Pixel_Nessa's and NoxQilby's stuff before i continue on.

Wait have i gotten Pixel's stuff? been a bit lol

Hey, I need just three low-tier items; an Aglet, a Miner's Shirt, and a Diving Helmet. I know it's not what your topic is about, but would you have any of those to spare? Between horrible luck and a game crash with lost of data, I'm kind of at the end of my rope.

This is dead, but i wanna get you all your items. Hit me up with a DM

Hey @Sockmonkey367 ,

Do you currently have any Martian madness/lunar event items that you can trade/sell? I lost a couple of worlds and I just CANNOT do this grind again :dryadcry:. Thanks in advance

Hello, you would have these items for sale and how much would it cost:Cosmic Car Key,Influx Waver,Anti-Gravity Hook?

Lemme go grind for these

Hey, I need just three low-tier items; an Aglet, a Miner's Shirt, and a Diving Helmet. I know it's not what your topic is about, but would you have any of those to spare? Between horrible luck and a game crash with lost of data, I'm kind of at the end of my rope.
Might have those, dont know.

I sell moon lord items here, like the last prisim, or the terrarian (only extras i have right now.) both are 7 gold, and there is a special deal with a meowmeres. Meowmeres for star wraths. I also farm REAL TIME for 3 gold. Help too, cuz i only beat him using health pot glitch xD. Now BYE.
I have 2 platinum and will buy a terrarian and last prism

I sell moon lord items here, like the last prisim, or the terrarian (only extras i have right now.) both are 7 gold, and there is a special deal with a meowmeres. Meowmeres for star wraths. I also farm REAL TIME for 3 gold. Help too, cuz i only beat him using health pot glitch xD. Now BYE.

Would you be willing to sell a last prism and S.D.M.G? I have plenty of gold and platinum

Why is he banned 🚫
Hi @Someone that needs help, you know that you are welcome to send me a private message at any time to ask questions, right? I may not have the answers you want to hear, but I would much rather that than have you bump up an old thread with a question that is offtopic to the discussion.

Since the author of this thread can no longer reply to it, I’ll close this. Feel free to send me a message HERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom