PS4 Dee's MM/ML Shop (PSN: Tardis365)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sockmonkey367

Official Terrarian
Basicly, i will sell Martian Madness stuff for 10 gold coins, and farming trips for 5 gold coins. Reason? I dont know what to do besides farm ML and im bored xD. if there are multiple people on at a time during a farming trip, ya know what? items are fair game cuz WYNAUT. Ok, not really, enless you contributed to the 5 coin trip. If i DO see someone snag an item, and not give it back and didn't ever contribute to the 5 coins, nothing i can do.

I sell moon lord items here, like the last prisim, or the terrarian (only extras i have right now.) both are 7 gold, and there is a special deal with a meowmeres. Meowmeres for star wraths. I also farm REAL TIME for 3 gold. Help too, cuz i only beat him using health pot glitch xD. Now BYE.

Basicly, i will sell Martian Madness stuff for 10 gold coins, and farming trips for 5 gold coins. Reason? I dont know what to do besides farm ML and im bored xD. if there are multiple people on at a time during a farming trip, ya know what? items are fair game cuz WYNAUT. Ok, not really, enless you contributed to the 5 coin trip. If i DO see someone snag an item, and not give it back and didn't ever contribute to the 5 coins, nothing i can do.
I sell moon lord items here, like the last prisim, or the terrarian (only extras i have right now.) both are 7 gold, and there is a special deal with a meowmeres. Meowmeres for star wraths. I also farm REAL TIME for 3 gold. Help too, cuz i only beat him using health pot glitch xD. Now BYE.
Hi @Sockmonkey367, I combined these two threads into one. The point of having a Trading Shop thread is that it can take care of multiple items and multiple transactions, you don’t have to separate these into two shops. Let me know if you have any questions.

@foam i can give u UFO mount (or wings, i just think UFO mount is better because it takes up your mount slot instead of accessory slot and basicly replaces wings) and i can get u an SDMG (AKA best gun in the game). Tell me if you want these farmed live, or guarenteed.

Could you sell me a Terrarian, Antigravity hook and a Meowmere? (I do

Last edited:
It does.recently updated it. If u ever wanna play for fun add me then.
Quickscoper1080

I use to play pc but I have to restart on psvita.

Ps. I have 30 gold so I’ll buy some weapons off u just add me.

All but the meowmere and the anti grav hook @WorldMineDream .
[doublepost=1547761421,1547761367][/doublepost]And since i was about to when you said it, i will get on when i play, like, three rounds of Steredenn

Aight, when my cousin gets off the Roku i have time, i will get it for you @Phoenixfire assuming my internet doesnt want to frik up.

That happened with one of my customers and i could only give him the Terrarian.

Hey @Sockmonkey367 ,

Do you currently have any Martian madness/lunar event items that you can trade/sell? I lost a couple of worlds and I just CANNOT do this grind again :dryadcry:. Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom