Other Delete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats a really good List of features that they can add.
Also i think the Echo Dye should make somehow players Invisible lets say get a Coloured armor that you can Put the Paint on and you become invisible to Mobs in singleplayer and they cant see you unless you get too close to them.

Increase buff slots. 20 isn't enough. Perhaps 40, 60, 80 or 100. The more the better. I don't use the don't starve pet Chester because Money Trough doesn't take up a buff slot while Chester does and Chester was meant to be superior I think.

This is one I agree with, although just increasing it to 30 would be fine, I don't think you could breach 80 if you had literally every applicable buff on you at once.

Potion bag since for maximum power and survival requires you to carry a lot of potions in your inventory. Need a potion bad which by clicking quick buff, heal, or mana will use the potions inside the bag.

This is unnecessary for everything but invasions, events and bosses. Surviving normal gameplay without potions is perfectly doable. (if I can do it, anyone can)

Guide to Critter Companionship should be a consumable item like Torch God's favor if you ask me. And I want more free inventory slots so please.

There's nothing to really say here, even if it is just one slot. Having guide to critter companionship be a toggle would be a minor, but likable change.

Stardust set bonus still underwhelming. I like the guardian but he isn't really much help of a set bonus in the end. Buff?

The stardust guardian is meant to keep enemies off of you, (at least, that's how I see it) and not really as a DPs source, and considering summoners  pathetic defense, I'd say the guardian does it's job well.

Combine the Cell Phone with Demon Conch and Magic Conch? One teleports you home, the other to hell, and the last to the right or left oceans. Might as well combine them since they all have the function of teleporting you to places. Also make that item equip able as an accessory if you wouldn't mind.

While I would like the conches and cell phone to be combinable, I don't ever see that being an equipable item considering what it does.

Add an option to torch god's favor so its torch biome swap converts all your regular torches to ultra bright torches no matter the biome? I hate the traveling merchant and this would be lovely to have from the torch god.

I absolutely hate having to buy ub torches, so I'd take literally anything over having to wait for the travelling merchant to show up and then actually sell them.

Fix the fact that currently the best modifier for summoner items is Ruthless and not mythical or whatever the summoner version of mythical should be named.

That fact is simply because none of the effects of mythical (except for damage and knockback) have an effect on summon weapons, and ruthless boosts damage more then mythical, so it's seen as better. The only solution I could see changing that is making speed modifiers affect minions.

Increase duration of summon/not summon sentry duration. Like I mentioned before I'm a summoner freak. I carry the Lunar Portal Staff, Rainbow Gun, Clinger Staff, Nimbus Rod, and Crimson Rod in my hotbar because they are all sentries though all but Lunar Portal Staff is Magic Damage based. Sometimes I feel like their duration isn't long enough which is to be expect since they are supposed to be magic weapons not sentries but could you please increase the duration?

They are already increasing the duration of most summon sentries to 10 minutes each. As for the magic sentries, (except rainbow gun) they already have pretty long durations.

Infinite quiver and pouches for every type of ammo and not just the basic ones? For me the thing I care about is Mini Nuke II and would love it to become infinite (Preferably someone makes Mini Nuke IV because Rocket IV exists). But I bet most people want unlimited chlorophyte bullets, crystal bullets, luminite bullets, and not sure about arrows at all.

The fact that's there's no infinite rocket ammo type is a little strange. Also, the reason there's no mini nuke 3 and 4 is because mini nuke 1 and 2 is essentially rocket 5 and 6, respectively. They're even crafted with rocket 3 and 4, if I remember correctly.

I don't think many would agree with you on the infinite bullet thing though. (I don't much care because I don't focus on ranger)

The fact that's there's no infinite rocket ammo type is a little strange. Also, the reason there's no mini nuke 3 and 4 is because mini nuke 1 and 2 is essentially rocket 5 and 6, respectively. They're even crafted with rocket 3 and 4, if I remember correctly.

I don't think many would agree with you on the infinite bullet thing though. (I don't much care because I don't focus on ranger)
Yeah I don't focus on ranger either except for Celebration MKII and Mini Nuke because I use it as my mining tool lol. It's fun.

Stardust set bonus still underwhelming. I like the guardian but he isn't really much help of a set bonus in the end. Buff?
Yes. I'm just gonna add a personal one that is related to this: An ancient stardust armor set that gives the guardian his 1.3 behavior, because I personally liked that one more. (Same goes with flails, I loved just yeeting them all over the place and want to be able to do that in 1.4 without mods.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom