Mobile Deleted character on iOS - any chance for recovery

jch64

Terrarian
Hello my 9 yo son played loads of hours on Terraria on his iPod touch. The day before yesterday: game armageddon: he lost - probably accidentally deleted - a character with tons of blings he had worked for.

Is there any chance I can restore the game from iCloud or game center?

I have tried to install the game on my iPad and copied the documents folder from his iPod to my iPad via iExplorer but no success.

Hey, sorry to bother but my brother plays the Play station 4, he accidentally deleted his main character and I was wondering if there was anything I could do because right now he's crying because he had a good sword or something.
(But honestly I really think they should have a 'are you sure' button if you accidentally click it, I was there and all he did was accidentally click one of the buttons and it disappeared without warning :/)

Hey, sorry to bother but my brother plays the Play station 4, he accidentally deleted his main character and I was wondering if there was anything I could do because right now he's crying because he had a good sword or something.
(But honestly I really think they should have a 'are you sure' button if you accidentally click it, I was there and all he did was accidentally click one of the buttons and it disappeared without warning :/)
Hi @Terrariaquestion, welcome to the forums. :)

Hopefully you have a backup of your characters and worlds on a usb drive, as I know of no way to recover it otherwise.

Sorry I don't have better news. It's hard when it involves the kiddos' games.

I have played terraria on Xbox 360, Xbox one, and pocket edition. I never had any problems for quiet the time until recently. When ever i play terraria on pocket edition my characters get deleted for no reason and i'm not deleting them. Does anyone know what is going on? I have uninstalled the game deleted the info for it, down graded so it requires me to update it. I have even created a new character, and it even got deleted? Is there anyway to fix this problem it even did it to my god character that i had in cloud to and now it is starting to delete my worlds?

I have played terraria on Xbox 360, Xbox one, and pocket edition. I never had any problems for quiet the time until recently. When ever i play terraria on pocket edition my characters get deleted for no reason and i'm not deleting them. Does anyone know what is going on? I have uninstalled the game deleted the info for it, down graded so it requires me to update it. I have even created a new character, and it even got deleted? Is there anyway to fix this problem it even did it to my god character that i had in cloud to and now it is starting to delete my worlds?
Hi @Deathmate10, I see the private message you sent, and will reply over there.

Back
Top Bottom