Resolved Deleting your account

Cccd

Terrarian
I would like to delete my account to full extent. From what I heard in another thread, that can't be achieved due to database reasons, correct? If you have deleted all of your possible content, what would be the limitation from your account being deleted? There are definitely a lot of people who don't want to keep their very old accounts, so it's really concerning that it is not allowed. Definitely sounds like a major privacy issue.

I would like to delete my account to full extent. From what I heard in another thread, that can't be achieved due to database reasons, correct? If you have deleted all of your possible content, what would be the limitation from your account being deleted? There are definitely a lot of people who don't want to keep their very old accounts, so it's really concerning that it is not allowed. Definitely sounds like a major privacy issue.
I would like to mention that I am from an EU Member State. As platforms are required to follow GDPR, it would be safe to assume that implementation of account deletion should definitely be a thing.
Hi there @Viliuscreator, I'll send you a private message to go over things. :)

Back
Top Bottom