Blocks & Decoration Delicious Fruit

Flor3nce2456

Queen Bee
I think this is the right section. I think.

Anyways, I remember Redigit mentioning somewhere that he played this one game before, and I have watched many an LP of it as well. Many of you who have played this game will understand from the title, EXACTLY what game this suggestion is referencing. If not, look up "IWBTG" on google.

Anyhow, on with the suggestion.

Delicious Fruit.png

Delicious Boulder
Trap
Placeable (2x2)
Tooltip: " Delicious Cherry Flavor! "
Behavior: Placed on Walls.
When the player or anything else passes overhead, it falls straight up. Explodes on contact.
Deals 250 Damage on hit, ignoring armor, equipment, and buffs.
Explosion radius is as big as Dynamite's and does not destroy blocks.

Crafting:
Boulder.png
1 Boulder
Bomb.png
1 Bomb
Land_Mine.png
1 Landmine
Wood.png
2 Wood
Deep_Red_Paint.png
8 Deep Red Paint

Feedback is welcome!

Last edited:
I think this is the right section. I think.

Anyways, I remember Redigit mentioning somewhere that he played this one game before, and I have watched many an LP of it as well. Many of you who have played this game will understand from the title, EXACTLY what game this suggestion is referencing. If not, look up "IWBTG" on google.

Anyhow, on with the suggestion.

View attachment 11617
Delicious Boulder
Trap
Placeable (2x2)
Tooltip: " Delicious Cherry Flavor! "
Behavior: Placed on Walls.
When the player or anything else passes overhead, it falls straight up. Explodes on contact.
Deals 250 Damage on hit, ignoring armor, equipment, and buffs.
Explosion radius is as big as Dynamite's and does not destroy blocks.

Crafting:
View attachment 11620 1 Boulder
View attachment 11619 1 Bomb
View attachment 11622 1 Landmine
View attachment 11623 2 Wood
View attachment 11621 8 Deep Red Paint

Feedback is welcome!

Um... when I read delicious fruit, I thought it was going to be about fruits you can eat... (which I'm totally not gonna suggest now)... I love fruit. I was not expecting this much violence.

Um... when I read delicious fruit, I thought it was going to be about fruits you can eat... (which I'm totally not gonna suggest now)... I love fruit. I was not expecting this much violence.
If you play the game that it comes from, you'll see why there is so much violence. I might add a benign and harmless version sometime, we'll see. :dryadsmile:

Back
Top Bottom