Delta's Art Thread II

'Ello, I'd like to make a second request for a drawing of MC Adore from Rhythm Heaven Fever in her Love Rap 2 appearance.
Thanks in advance.
Annd reference:
8QMxb89.png

Hey! Can I get my profile picture but redone with your new style? I'd love to see the differences, plus a new profile pic couldn't hurt. Do whatever you want with it, as long as you keep the eyepiece. Thanks in advance! :D

Honestly, haven't even seen your art thread yet, damn. A lot of these I haven't seen before, and I'm impressed~

Not sure if you need any more info? If so, please let me know.
Vare Nosk.png
Vare Nosk2.png

Thanks~

Oi, these some fine crafts. If it's not too much trouble, I would like to ask you to help me visualise a character.

ref.png
These clothes. The face is of a fairly average girl, thin.
xhIhQPy.gif
I think this would best explain her hair. Her eyes are dark brown. Average eyebrows, not too thick, not too thin

Thanks in advance! ~^-^~

How did I never know you were taking requests? Any way, I'd like to make a request if at all possible.

4VNDcVl.png

This is pretty much it, I don't really care about the pose much so you can do whatever with that.

Update for 1/16/17
I've not really wanted to come to this conclusion but I think I have art block. Just coming to an impasse with certain things. Some of them are just frustratingly simple like tool settings or not being able to get shoulders right, but I hope to work through these problems.

For those who see this within a day or so, I have a question; Would you mind your requests done in a sketchy traditional format? I ask this because it feels like that's the only way I'd get caught up soon.
@TheQuietBisharp @Frenzy Moon @Cyborgskeleton @The True Hero @XenoCat @RoboTTrustworthy @Matsu @Snarferman @aWolfen

Update for 1/16/17
I've not really wanted to come to this conclusion but I think I have art block. Just coming to an impasse with certain things. Some of them are just frustratingly simple like tool settings or not being able to get shoulders right, but I hope to work through these problems.

For those who see this within a day or so, I have a question; Would you mind your requests done in a sketchy traditional format? I ask this because it feels like that's the only way I'd get caught up soon.
@TheQuietBisharp @Frenzy Moon @Cyborgskeleton @The True Hero @XenoCat @RoboTTrustworthy @Matsu @Snarferman @aWolfen
I have no problem with that, I'm happy with whatever you decide to make.

Update for 1/16/17

Bro are you kidding? I'd be totally fine with that. I'm always up for seeing what you can do with just pen anyways.

Update for 1/16/17

@Frenzy Moon
yeah sure man why not.

Update for 1/16/17

Sure!

Alright everyone sorry about neglecting this thread for months. Here's the requests for up until now.

here's the raw scans:
SnVNyqP.jpg

scan 1

rhIcGlC.jpg

scan 2

Requests are still open, and hopefully if you do request I won't neglect it for months again. Just know that it just depends on my mood or ability what level of piece you'll get, ranging from traditional sketch to digital render. Thanks everyone for understanding, and also thanks for 200 posts on this thread!

Alright everyone sorry about neglecting this thread for months. Here's the requests for up until now.

here's the raw scans:
SnVNyqP.jpg

scan 1

rhIcGlC.jpg

scan 2

Requests are still open, and hopefully if you do request I won't neglect it for months again. Just know that it just depends on my mood or ability what level of piece you'll get, ranging from traditional sketch to digital render. Thanks everyone for understanding, and also thanks for 200 posts on this thread!

They look great! Specially for the short time they took to make.

here's the raw scans:
SnVNyqP.jpg

scan 1

rhIcGlC.jpg

scan 2

Thanks a lot bro, a sketch is p good for me.

Back
Top Bottom