Delta's Art Thread II

I'd like to make a request. If it's not too much to ask, I would like to request for you to draw my OC Zia. This is the best reference I have, seeing as to how I don't have any other drawings of her, yet.(Sorry for crap quality)

6Vyeudi.jpg

Here's some more info that might help a bit:

-The whites of her eyes are supposed to be black
-Her jacket isn't really a trench coat, it's supposed to be a black fur coat with red fur lining(Goes down to her mid-shin)
-Fairly tall(Approximately six foot three inches, or one-hundred and ninety centimeters)
-Her pants are solid black
-Her Boots are solid black with high heel spikes on the heels and red laces.
-Yes, her skin is purple.

If you need any more information on her, please feel free to ask, because I'm fairly certain that I may have left something out, even though I have no idea what it is that I left out, if I did leave out anything.

Thanks for the request.

!!UPDATE FOR EVERYONE!!
I will be absent 7/26 to 8/1. Also, I cannot complete requests until after I get back right now. Still leave your requests and such, but know that I will not be on in that period.

I've come bearing another request. If it wouldn't be too much, could I have a Bisharp and Helios back to back on a rock bearing the pose of the Thinker. Y'know, sitting, angled down, one arm bent with a knuckle resting on the chin and a face burrowed in concentration. I'm hoping you're familiar with Bisharp, but references for Helios can be found by BitPie, R4ncr4ft, Pepsi, and Pinelord in my signature.

I have come because your art is nice and I desire Wispy
WispWispy.jpg

Wispywoo.jpg
Really all you need to know is no arms, skinny at waist with broad shoulders and the robe flares out at the bottom, and a proud smile.

Thanks for the requests friends. I'm getting a new drawing tablet (the Intuos Manga) sometime this week! It comes with a new program I'll probably be using. This means that the last two requests will be used to learn the new program.

Okay, can you draw a black ankle length trenchcoat with thumbholes (on the trench coat), black pants and shoes, and then black leather gloves with knuckle pads (thumbholes on the trenchcoat over the thumbs), A hood and
284yNBu.jpg

This mask? (although the character is male, not female) And can you give him black hair? And the pauldrons off of this guy.
Black_templar_chaplain_by_LordHannu.jpg

(in black though) Could you also add black cat ears, (cat ears and hair like this guy
AFm9dR0.jpg
cat ears a little bigger though please, the rest of his face not covered by hair would be covered by the mask, no hair sticking up on top though)
Could you draw one of my characters?

Last edited:
Could you draw one of my characters?
Okay, can you draw a black ankle length trenchcoat, A hood and
284yNBu.jpg

This mask? (although the character is male, not female) And can you give him black hair? And the pauldrons off of this guy.
Black_templar_chaplain_by_LordHannu.jpg

(in black though) Could you also add black cat ears, if possible?
I'll hopefully do this tomorrow. Got a few things happening, and I might have to draw not in my usual spot.

I have some changes to make, hopefully you haven't started yet.
EDIT: I put the changes in the character description spoiler.

Last edited:
Are you quite alright?
I'm not dying or anything. Shin Splints are an ailment where the muscles connected to the shinbone are minisculely torn, so it causes pain when I run. I've had to lay down and ice my legs a lot, but it's getting better. Sorry if I worried anybody using that term.

I've been looking for a new avatar for a while.
So....
Could you make a kirby in any way you like? You can do anything you want with it. Be creative.

How's the drawing going?
Pretty good. Haven't done anything very noteworthy, and nothing since tuesday because I needed to get used to school. Next art post will include a lot of sketches that weren't requested, stuff from a story I have.

I'm going to be a bit busy, especially until November (like november 1st) when Cross Country is over. 3 IB classes will be a little tough to get through.
Recently I've discovered a certain aspect of my art that's missing that REALLY needs to be there, and I'm going to try and work towards it. Still open for requests! Though there's a chance it'll take a while if something big in my classes happens.

This post turned into an update, sorry Rast.

EDIT: MY THREAD IS OVER 100 REPLIES THAT'S A PRETTY COOL MILESTONE THANKS GUYS <3

Back
Top Bottom