Delta's Art Thread II

Sorry if I'm a bit annoying by requesting this, but since they're open again, can I request you to finish that one request of mine from the last time they were open?

(The one with my OC? I can re-put up the details, of need be!)

I have returned from the mountains, and with that Requests have also returned. @Nisper , you've probably forgotten about your request but it'll still get done c;

I'm looking forward to how far I can get in the next year.

Sorry if I'm a bit annoying by requesting this, but since they're open again, can I request you to finish that one request of mine from the last time they were open?

(The one with my OC? I can re-put up the details, of need be!)
Yeah I'm just gonna redo that probably, still have all the details you've sent.

Can you draw omega squad teemo?
latest
With his knife and gun?

Since you're re-opening requests, I'd like to get another thing from ya' after all this time.

I'll take an image of my succubus, Xyssia
uD7C5Fu.png

Don't feel rushed to do it, take your time!~

Good to see you back at it again.
I'll think I have a request in mind, but I need to do some more development on my own before you can put it into practice.
I look forward to what you're going to come up with.

Dang, I'm late. Well, on the off chance that you're still accepting, I may as well put in a request.
I'd like to see your rendition of Derpo.
General Derpo (Vignette).png
You can put him in any pose you want, with or without sword, and you can take any creative liberties you want as well.

And if it wasn't clear, I don't mind if this is turned down. :)

Just so you guys know, all of the requests I get are queued up by chronological order, so you can still post a request and it'll get done eventually (most likely). I'll post batches of 2-4 finished requests as they're done. Don't feel the need to hold back a request just because there are already some on queue.

Hey Babes, sorry I kinda ditched you and all our aspirations. I got suspended and life, and yeah. Anyways, you know I have a fondness for your art and since requests are open I thought I would drop off my request.

My OC Eve, but please do the hair as blonde.

cd58a8a8d0.png

drawn by Criddle

I'm going to be that person that really wants to make a request but is humble enough to wait and hear if the fantastic artist is to busy to do it while simultaneously making a request.... Are you to busy?

@DeltaVii

I'm going to be that person that really wants to make a request but is humble enough to wait and hear if the fantastic artist is to busy to do it while simultaneously making a request.... Are you to busy?

...Did you even read what he said?
Just so you guys know, all of the requests I get are queued up by chronological order, so you can still post a request and it'll get done eventually (most likely). I'll post batches of 2-4 finished requests as they're done. Don't feel the need to hold back a request just because there are already some on queue.

Back
Top Bottom