Delta's Art Thread II

DeltaVii

Retinazer
DRMeIt4.png

Hey everyone, it's DeltaVii here. I draw things. Here you can request art from me! (more on that below) I had an older art thread here a while ago that ran for a bit.
(link here, you can see older art there: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/deltas-digital-art-thread.579/ ).
I'm creating a new thread now to revitalize things, and have something to do.

I have just a couple guidelines for requests:
-Please provide a reference image or describing text when requesting
-When the request is done, please give constructive criticism. I do these threads to improve on my skill, and that is one of the most important ways.

With those formalities out of the way, we can get to art!
Here's requests from this thread. Go farther in the thread to see some missed ones and extras.

And here's some examples not requested:
RAewr9V.png

tGZVWFC.png

HGLgqkG.png

J2HDi1l.png

ecxaR4y.png

KTCMBBW.png

hKOzAJr.png

DZU3uet.png

XbDTjSH.png

YKZYg9X.png

dHEilxI.png

t6vohLL.png
HgSJdZX.png

These are some examples from my old thread, they're a bit outdated.
qItGnB8.jpg

pvwkT8d.png

ra4exKg.png

Alright, here we go! Please put your requests below c:

Last edited:
Hey guys! I have an update. Since there's been no requests yet I just drew something from an idea that I'm expanding. I'm hoping this idea goes as far as I hope it to.

If you've seen my older thread, you might remember my character Tri Angles, and he's included in the idea. Here's him in my newer style, in the spoiler below.
YKZYg9X.png
Please give feedback! I made this thread partly for constructive criticism. If you want to hear more about my idea, do ask.

Another Update!
This time I drew Red, another character from that one idea. I've gotten some of my friends to help me develop the story, it might actually become something. Either way, here's the sketch below.
dHEilxI.png
If you see this, please post some critique!

Another Update!
This time I drew Red, another character from that one idea. I've gotten some of my friends to help me develop the story, it might actually become something. Either way, here's the sketch below.
dHEilxI.png
If you see this, please post some critique!
7/10
Also, can you draw Zinnia?

Great stuff as usual, Delta!

I have to admit, I think you would have been better off just kicking your older thread back into motion... yet then again, you have improved greatly since the last time I checked in, and you were hardly shabby then, either!

The only thing I would say, pertaining to Zinnia at least, is that the toes look a little strange, especially when compared to the blocky style of her fingers. Not that the style of the fingers isn't appealing, just that it makes the style look a little inconsistent in that regard. Though then again, how many characters wear toeless boots?! Crazy Zinnia.

Thanks for the feedback, Shotte! I probably should've thought of the consistency of the fingers and toes. One of my challenges with full body characters is feet / shoes.

Now that I've gotten a good hold of the proportions of this style, I'm going to try more action-y poses instead of the normal standing in place stuff. I also hope to get out of angle lock - that is, drawing everything at that 20 degrees angle or so. It's important to know how your character looks front on and straight behind to be more consistent.

Bumping with content! Drew the character my friend suggested for what we're calling de_comic for now.
Ragnar, a child who showed up in the village with no recollection of his past but that he was a nomad... maybe? He doesn't know, but he's contempt to stay here and go to the School.
XbDTjSH.png

I love your art style. I'd like to request my avatar done, if that's possible. I'll give feedback after, once I have a look at the finished image. ^^

<--- Can you draw that guy? (this thing on hat is just a cross, not some kind of flashlight, text on coat - word A.R.M.Y from my RL coat)

Just spotted your amazing art! Very similar to mine ever since I got this tablet, anyhow, if requests are open, I'd like to request left shark holding a trident.
Don't feel obligated to do this! :3

epic shark.png

Profile picture is a good image as well for reference on the grasping on the trident, thank you @ArtSun !
sharkerino.gif

Ahh, you made my previous main avatar. You've got a lot better since then, will you have a go at redrawing it?

Back
Top Bottom