Delta's Art Thread II

Thanks a bunch, very nice work. Though the anatomy of the character drawn isn't 100 percent perfect, I like the overall result.

New request!
Can you draw DarkMan and ShadowZero togheter?
Ref images:
image.jpg
image.jpg

Alright, got a good batch of requests done. I suppose I should clarify that I may/may not color your request if you don't specifically request it.
@Lord Llama , I attempted to draw a camel and promptly failed. So I drew the other option you gave.
@Frous , I have no idea how to do anthro cat faces. Here's my attempt.
@darthmorf , I'm surprised that you used that old avatar as long as you did xd
Anyways heere's the art:
Frous
G73xX2E.png

Darthmorf
TV1182d.png

Lord Llama (actual)
j5FCX9O.png

Lord Llama (fail)
swB8ETO.png

Remember that I'm always looking for some constructive criticism!

Alright, got a good batch of requests done. I suppose I should clarify that I may/may not color your request if you don't specifically request it.
@Lord Llama , I attempted to draw a camel and promptly failed. So I drew the other option you gave.
@Frous , I have no idea how to do anthro cat faces. Here's my attempt.
@darthmorf , I'm surprised that you used that old avatar as long as you did xd
Anyways heere's the art:
Frous
G73xX2E.png

Darthmorf
TV1182d.png

Lord Llama (actual)
j5FCX9O.png

Lord Llama (fail)
swB8ETO.png

Remember that I'm always looking for some constructive criticism!
That's great! I love the bg

IT WAS ACTUALLY THIS OR LEAVING AGAIN
I'm actually truly sorry for what I'm posting for these requests, Bill Cipher's is the only one of the three that I even closely like
I'm not gonna lie, I'm lazy as hell and didn't do these until today. I didn't want to leave people hanging again, but is it better to deliver bad product or no product? Anyways here's the requests for Lolterrarian, Bill Cipher and Brick Creeper. I'm sorry.
you know what these aren't even going to stain this thread, go to the imgur album yourselves
http://imgur.com/a/pnrcR
Again I'm sorry
I'm off to practice and try to get something that looks good going from my tablet

Request some stuff, it will most likely not be as bad as this post.

I'm actually truly sorry for what I'm posting for these requests, Bill Cipher's is the only one of the three that I even closely like
I'm not gonna lie, I'm lazy as hell and didn't do these until today. I didn't want to leave people hanging again, but is it better to deliver bad product or no product? Anyways here's the requests for Lolterrarian, Bill Cipher and Brick Creeper. I'm sorry.
you know what these aren't even going to stain this thread, go to the imgur album yourselves
Again I'm sorry
I'm off to practice and try to get something that looks good going from my tablet

Sure.
Since last time I went like a dummy and requested a stupid rock.
Go draw the Terrablade-wielding-rainbow slime in my sig.
(Dosnt need to be colored, and if you want, add wings)

Again I'm sorry

Hey that's pretty good! The only thing I would complain about is the hilt of the sword. Thanks for giving it a try :)

Okay this one's not too bad.
I'm surprised my little bamboo pen has lasted me like 5 years or something, when it breaks I'll get a better one (like the intuos manga, touch controls omg)
@RainbowDrago here's your request. I left the slime white, in case you want to give it color and gif-ify it (because I don't know how to do that.)
Dkd2UdB.png

So kawaii...
Awesome style dude! I'm guessing you use a graphics tablet or touchscreen tech as it seems very fluid and natural as art. Could I request a man in a suit, but he has a golden bird head? If not, a creepy tiki doctor with a gold mask and tribal robes would be swag.

So kawaii...
Awesome style dude! I'm guessing you use a graphics tablet or touchscreen tech as it seems very fluid and natural as art. Could I request a man in a suit, but he has a golden bird head? If not, a creepy tiki doctor with a gold mask and tribal robes would be swag.
I use a Wacom Bamboo Pen, along with Paint Tool SAI. The Bamboo series got discontinued, and is now the Wacom Intuos Manga I believe.
As soon as my current one breaks, I'll probably get an intuos Manga (omg touch controls)

Some of the pictures in your older drawings appear to be broken images. I like Zinnia the best, but really only because it looks a lot better when it's all fleshed out and colored. I have a completely random Pokémon request, as usual. Let's say, the Pokémon Golurk all covered in vines and dirt and stuff in an AFK position, like he hasn't been touched for years.

Some of the pictures in your older drawings appear to be broken images. I like Zinnia the best, but really only because it looks a lot better when it's all fleshed out and colored. I have a completely random Pokémon request, as usual. Let's say, the Pokémon Golurk all covered in vines and dirt and stuff in an AFK position, like he hasn't been touched for years.
is it where they display as
(brackets)IMG(close brackets) ? It might just take reloading to fix, happens to me. But the images are fine on this pc, which doesn't have any of the files on it.

Back
Top Bottom