Delta's Art Thread II

Can you make a picture/drawing of me

I am death. I am a mystical shadow. Only a few defined lines can be found. My trusty scythe is a gold bladed scythe coming out of all skull on top of the stick. The stick it self is pure black. You can not see my face just a hooded figure of death. (Is that enough) I believe there is a relativly good pixel art scythe in my signature that can show the blade/skull relationship on my scythe)

Geez, your art is really good! I love to see so many awesome artists on the forums.
Could I request my character? I don't mind how! Here's some reference...
request_from_thebeatbat1139_by_ajidot-d8oy31h.jpg
xdyxp4.png
Thanks in advance!!!

Alright my friends hello
After spending the night at a friend's house and spending most of the day until 5 not doing anything at all, I wanted to do something productive so I drew 2 things.
http://imgur.com/a/8SQlw
first thing was drawn a few weeks ago.
The third image is reassuring to me because it feels like I'm actually heading in a nice direction now.
I'm gonna be getting a new tablet coming mid august, which will REALLY increase my drive to draw.
Stay tuned, keep requesting.
THIS POST WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE BAND ADEBISI SHANK THEY'RE GOOD https://adebisishank.bandcamp.com/

Just to be clear, there's no guarantee of absolute quality in requests. I made the thread, and have open requests, to practice art. It could end up being messy and gross.
Thanks for understanding.

Here's the requests from @DarkReaperRising and @Thebeatbat1139 . As you've probably noticed I want my style to reflect the simple but characteristic nature of the Scott Pilgrim comics, because in the future I want to make one. So more emphasis is put in stylization and character rather than realism and proper proportions.
LYUlORQ.png

36uJrLh.png

I pulled a reference image off google for @Thebeatbat1139 's one. Upper body is a bit too long, probably could've done something better with the hat.

Last edited:
Just to be clear, there's no guarantee of absolute quality in requests. I made the thread, and have open requests, to practice art. It could end up being messy and gross.
Thanks for understanding.

Here's the requests from @DarkReaperRising and @Thebeatbat1139 . As you've probably noticed I want my style to reflect the simple but characteristic nature of the Scott Pilgrim comics, because in the future I want to make one. So more emphasis is put in stylization and character rather than realism and proper proportions.
LYUlORQ.png

36uJrLh.png

I pulled a reference image off google for @Thebeatbat1139 's one. Upper body is a bit too long, probably could've done something better with the hat.
Dude, that's freakin' awesome! I'm not a great artist, so truthfully I don't care if a couple things are wrong. Thank you!!

Made some doodles. They're horribly proportioned and have weird perspective as per usual. Also threw in a sketch from a while ago.
J5AKEIe.png

so we got Red here, holdin her longmace. I suck at drawing boobs.

KPmBig4.png

and then we got Tri over here sittin weirdly cleaning his sword. What was on his sword? idk man.

7Uh8mdQ.png

here we have Wolfgun from universe 7 (if you're confused, go to my story comic thing thread) with that stylish as hell hair.

criticize please

Self-criticism of the sketches:
Red: proportions are majorly janky on this one. Her left breast apparently doesn't exist. Line thickness is all over the place. Longmace head looks like it was drawn by 7 year old me. Hair is strangely shaped.

Tri: Head portion is okay except for differences in eye shape. Lower torso is too long. Sword handle isn't long enough. Right leg seems okay, but left leg is not; too small, little too long.

Ah yes more things happened
I wanted to do a scenery thing, but since I'm absolutely awful at drawing anything but people, it's not very good. Not satisfied with that, I decided to draw some actiony thing with Nick and Sean from my story thing.
KTCMBBW.png

Xku53Qx.png

T8dUsXi.png

I didn't take that scenery one too seriously
imo the sketch of the duo thing looks cooler than the lineart but I guess that's how it happens sometimes

So I was talking with a friend about an idea I had about a character from my story. As is turns out we thought that turning one of them into a anthropomorphic wolf, and no one else being that way, was a good design choice for the story. Having one character being so different, and it seeming completely normal to every other character, leaves room for funny / outside of reality things to happen easier. Shortly after this joke was proposed:
CYekzah.png

Requests are still open btw

Can you draw my OC Shade.
  • Male, White.
  • Cloak w/hood - Cloak is solid dark purple. Hood is black and red.
  • Blonde hair, down to ears.
  • Light blue eyes.
  • Wear - Wears basic clothing with protective chain-mail against chest.
  • Mage - Perhaps some sort of action as casting?
  • Age - 24
  • Weight - 150
  • Height - 5.9
  • So basically skinny, trimmed and well fit.
(Use my avatar as reference)

Thanks if you do this or not! :D :happy:

I Would like to Request this person, my newest OC Lyra
Lyra.png

Specifications Include
The Thing on her head is a burlap sack of a hat
the Band of regeneration is just that, a bracelet,
Preferably her legs be showing.

You told me to request here, so I am. Have a free ref:
reqdoidles_by_bitpiestudios-d8z16ks.jpg

This is my fourth OC, The Corrupted Crusader - Her Features:
  • Tabard/Surcout that has a purple cross.
  • Golden rings on the helmet, around the eyes.
  • The helmet should be cylindrical, like shown in the reference.
  • If you decide to do waist and below, please make sure that the tabard/surcoat cuts off in a 'v' shape.
  • Armor: Heavy Platemail

Back
Top Bottom