Delta's Digital Art Thread

DeltaVii

Retinazer
Hey Everybody! My name is DeltaVii, and I draw digital art for people who request it. I had a thread on the old Forums which was doing quite well. I create these art threads to improve my style and make things for others. Constructive criticism is welcomed and encouraged.

Requests are open for everyone to ask for. Please provide a good amount of detail in your request, like what kind of clothes, maybe an expression, stuff like that. I've never really done Backgrounds before, but if you want to ask for one I will try my best.

The spoiler below is art that was done for the old thread.

dish0ut
daroach-png.124743

dish0ut 2
HM1IP59.png

miklol
7qREtnz.png

Sir Cutswood
6x4Eg0d.png

QuackersDelta
aNjRggh.png

Mr. Mystery
qItGnB8.jpg

Cyborg Skeleton (Currently his profile picture!)
pvwkT8d.png

Cyborg Skeleton 2
y7zrXO7.png

Riley64
vSZZ4zK.png

ashketchum33
ra4exKg.png

Sodapone

WM0TBCP.png

DarthMorf
ZAS35MU.png

So yeah, please make a request below! I can't wait to create things for this great community again.

Ehh...
GO DRAW SOMETHING.
:red: it, just make Fluffle puff as I'm suffering from severe lack of imagination.

Hmm... Could you make a girl dressed as a bunny trying to hop next to a Terraria bunny on a Hallowed ground with :3 face?
I think it would be so cute! :D

A Sketch to bring us back to life after so much time. There are so many things to do these days, I have a hard time deciding what I should do. My sense of time has been interestingly messed up; you know how you have an instinct that tells you what day it is? I seem to have misplaced it. It's nice really, to only know what lies ahead the next day, and not categorize it into an organized schedule.
Anyway, posted requests may or may not get done - If anyone has a really creative one, say a background or such - my mind might consider it a point of interest and something to explore and draw. (This writing style is brought to you by my inter-universal friend, Tri Angles)

A figure suddenly appears into a night darkened alley. A white glow grows around him and clothes appear on him as he takes a step. After spending so much time in the Everglow, --- was finally on Earth. He knew his purpose, to avenge his father - and to bring music back to humans.
FKzg3re.png

Gotta shrink the head a little bit. "Delta, I thought you wanted to do a cartoony style?!" Whatever style comes to be is what I draw.
This post's inspiration music brought to you by 88:88

I cleaned up the sketch from yesterday and added some color. I can't really decide how to shade it, so I'll leave it as is.
BkZITrV.png
I always see videos like RileyAV's and think, how much time will it take to get to this level? How much practice does it take to draw this well, to look so nice and clean? My mind knows what it wants to draw, but my hand fails to deliver. While looking back, however, I know that I have improved. That, compared to 3 years ago, this art is better. I hope the curve of improvement is quadratic.

Just a Reminder - just posting on the thread and reminding me to draw will probably result in something that day. If you want to see more content from me, please post a reply with critique, a request, or even just a friendly note to draw. Every reply is appreciated.

Your style is so unique! If I may, I'd like a blue bearded Terrarian, clad in a Pirate Shirt, Pirate Pants and Steampunk hat, all dyed black. And then, if this is humanly possible, make him hold his pet hedgehog. c: Make him have a muscular build, too. Haha.

If you do this, then you are the best.

That's the reason this thread exists c: I would be a happier person if you made a request.
Ok, so could you do my character malcolm in a hawaiian shirt with a crown that says "limbo master"? also his limbs are mechanical.

Edit: Also, sorry for posting that question, I just don't want to seem like a rude person and or be a burdon.

Edit Edit: Oops! sorry forgot the pic, here:
f03142c6754e2f4c83953f0b36362149.png

Last edited:
Ok, so could you do my character malcolm in a hawaiian shirt with a crown that says "limbo master"? also his limbs are mechanical.

Edit: Also, sorry for posting that question, I just don't want to seem like a rude person and or be a burdon.
Could you provide some more detail in how he looks? If it's a Terraria character, could you post a screenshot of him?

You get my approval not only for the sheer quality of your Art, but also your maths joke and the fact you drew a beard! Beards are awesome.

I have to admit, Digital Art's hardly my forte so I can't critique that much - nor do I think I have any right to, really. All's I'll say is: I think you should have a go in doing a few more drawings in a similar style to Everglow. I see the charm of your more chibi-fied characters also, but I really liked his sketchy style!

Whatever you choose to do, by all means, keep going! I'll be waiting to see what you put out next. :p

a similar style to Everglow.
First off, thanks for your support. It always helps.
In regards to that character, I could go into a lot of detail about what he comes from but for right now just know that his name is not everglow - he comes from the Everglow. There's a big story brewing in my head about him, but I want to think about it more before anything else happens.

Dire Sigma, thanks for the image. I'll work on that.

First off, thanks for your support. It always helps.
In regards to that character, I could go into a lot of detail about what he comes from but for right now just know that his name is not everglow - he comes from the Everglow. There's a big story brewing in my head about him, but I want to think about it more before anything else happens.

Dire Sigma, thanks for the image. I'll work on that.

True, I mean, I knew his name wasn't really Everglow - it just seemed like a good tag to assign to him, haha!

Although if you're feeling like doing some writing any time, by all means do post it along with your Art. For me personally, a good bit of description can actually enhance a piece further still!

Back
Top Bottom