DeltaVii's AMA

DeltaVii

Retinazer
Hey, I'm DeltaVii. I'm a sophmore in highschool that draws stuff and enjoys video games + music.

I don't know what you would ask of me but I have a few kinda cool ideas about philosophy maybe.

I also am working on an idea for a webcomic with a few friends, it's a culmination of ideas and thoughts of mine from the past 2 years or so, so you could ask about that.

Follows the rules of sticky thread, also no asking me where I live.

AMA.

Last edited:
I saw the discussion thread talking about how to handle Q&A threads, and when @Teal suggested a Social Group, I made this one.

I saw the discussion thread talking about how to handle Q&A threads, and when @Teal suggested a Social Group, I made this one.

It's weird you never got any questions, but I guess no one joined the group early enough to see the thread announcement. What are your ideas on philosophy about?

It's weird you never got any questions, but I guess no one joined the group early enough to see the thread announcement. What are your ideas on philosophy about?
On philosophy, I have a pretty broad spectrum of ideas and ideals in my head that I categorize in the "higher-ish thinking" part.
Basically, my way of life is just to be chill. The world may forget you, but if you make other people and yourself happy, then that's a good life. I'm still working on being a good person to others, and listening. Before I had lived my life full of hate and negative thoughts, and that's just not how you want to live.
Music is huge for me in this regard, it helps me focus and relax. It helped me through hard times and gets me thinking. I genuinely feel a power beyond hearing that comes from music, it's something that I can't quite put into words yet, but there is energy there that really feeds my soul.
I talk and act out loud much differently than I do in my head. My mind can focus and think straight, and be serious about considering the soul, but the way society bends me that side of me almost never comes out. I noticed recently at a Scouts meeting that everything I had said had been out of sarcasm or a joke. That makes people think that that's the real you, when it really isn't.

So, yeah. There's more but that's what came to mind. I have a good example of a song that exhibits that energy I talked about, link below.
https://8bitbetty.bandcamp.com/track/and-i-know-that-youre-happy-ballad-of-the-lonesome-spaceboy

It's nice to finally put these thoughts into words, thank you. Please ask if you have more questions.

On philosophy, I have a pretty broad spectrum of ideas and ideals in my head that I categorize in the "higher-ish thinking" part.
Basically, my way of life is just to be chill. The world may forget you, but if you make other people and yourself happy, then that's a good life. I'm still working on being a good person to others, and listening. Before I had lived my life full of hate and negative thoughts, and that's just not how you want to live.
Music is huge for me in this regard, it helps me focus and relax. It helped me through hard times and gets me thinking. I genuinely feel a power beyond hearing that comes from music, it's something that I can't quite put into words yet, but there is energy there that really feeds my soul.
I talk and act out loud much differently than I do in my head. My mind can focus and think straight, and be serious about considering the soul, but the way society bends me that side of me almost never comes out. I noticed recently at a Scouts meeting that everything I had said had been out of sarcasm or a joke. That makes people think that that's the real you, when it really isn't.

So, yeah. There's more but that's what came to mind. I have a good example of a song that exhibits that energy I talked about, link below.
https://8bitbetty.bandcamp.com/track/and-i-know-that-youre-happy-ballad-of-the-lonesome-spaceboy

It's nice to finally put these thoughts into words, thank you. Please ask if you have more questions.

Interesting, I agree that it is important to be a good person to yourself and others, being perhaps the most important thing in life. I do not listen to much music so I can not relate to your experience with it very well, are you able to better describe how it makes you feel? Listening to the song you linked I get a vague idea of what you mean, it is a very atmospheric and varied piece.

Interesting, I agree that it is important to be a good person to yourself and others, being perhaps the most important thing in life. I do not listen to much music so I can not relate to your experience with it very well, are you able to better describe how it makes you feel? Listening to the song you linked I get a vague idea of what you mean, it is a very atmospheric and varied piece.
It's like I somehow connect with the song, I can feel it's emotion, it's energy. It's a bliss that comes with the flowing of the notes. I can picture so many stories that could come from it.
So I guess it's like, pure emotional energy, because I can bring it and put it into other forms; a story, a piece of art. Even if I don't have the skills to transfer it, I know that it's there.

It's like I somehow connect with the song, I can feel it's emotion, it's energy. It's a bliss that comes with the flowing of the notes. I can picture so many stories that could come from it.
So I guess it's like, pure emotional energy, because I can bring it and put it into other forms; a story, a piece of art. Even if I don't have the skills to transfer it, I know that it's there.

I do get a similar feeling when I listen to some music, it can really help my imagination start running and I can feel energized, emotionally, mentally and physically. I think I understand what you mean, it is hard to describe though like you say.

Do you consider online friends to be actual friends?

If so, do you have any here on these forums?

If not do you atleast have anybody you'd call a bud (on TCF)?

Do you consider online friends to be actual friends?

If so, do you have any here on these forums?

If not do you atleast have anybody you'd call a bud (on TCF)?
I do consider friends online to be real friends.
I don't have any real friends here on TCF, though.
I guess I could call you "bud", since you're an active mod on the Q&A group, but other than that no one comes to mind.

May I ask how you got your screen name?

Also, is there anything in particular which you're working towards, online that is? As in.. Is there this kind of status on the forums or on the internet in general you want and try to work towards?

May I ask how you got your screen name?

Also, is there anything in particular which you're working towards, online that is? As in.. Is there this kind of status on the forums or on the internet in general you want and try to work towards?

My name was spawned out of the need to change a bad name. My previous online name was BoonakwaDeka, or BDeka, and EVERYBODY mispronounced "Deka" (daeka) and I ended up thinking it just didn't sound good anymore.

At the time I was into TF2 and had watched videos from a guy called Vixori on youtube. I liked the sound of a name with a v and i's in it. I was also into Kerbal Space Program, and a common calculation for spacecraft is deltaV.

deltaV + some i's = Delta Vii. Sounds a lot better than BDeka, and tbh the symbol for delta is a triangle and my favorite shape is the triangle.

I've been using the Forums as a place for inspiration for my drawings, mainly. The social interaction is also pretty nice, though I can't ever stay active because of other hobbies and school. I want to be a streamer in the future, but my current situation bars that. Someday I'll move in with friends and we can stream together.
I also want to make a web comic. Some friends and I have been putting together a story (mainly me) that I think would work, but I need way more drawing skill to pull it off. That's why I practice.

Thanks for the question.

This thread only has 1 page. I cannot allow this. I will return to give this thread a second page!

Would you rather have a mustache that talks on it's own accord or butthair that makes fart noises 24/7

Would you rather have ear hair that makes annoying noises all day all week or nosehair that smells of death and worse

if you could add or improve anything to your body(extra limbs, faster/stronger muscles) what would it be and why?

How would you imagine your life to be if you had tastebuds in your butthole?

if you could bring the things you draw to life, what would you draw and why?

if you could have any super power, what would you do with them?

Vampires or werewolves?

Dogs or cats?

Would you like to see a Shrek vanity in Terraria?

If you encountered a walking, talking banana down the street, how would you call your new bestest friend?

If you rolled up inside a pizza to become a human pizza burrito, would you be a happy human pizza burrito?

Do you like pizza?

If you could take the place of an inanimate object of choice, becoming able to decide when you'd open/close (in case of a door) , what would you be and why?

If you woke up one day and found yourself having entered another reality; where everything is completely different, however with the same people in it, where they have no knowledge of previous reality, while you do.. What would you do?

If you had to pick 1 youtube song video to be your theme, what video would it be?

If you had a small portal you could reach into that enabled you to retrieve any object fitting through it, both fictional and real, what would you take and why? (imagine the portal-hole to be the size of a missing brick in a brick wall)

What would you have if you gained the powers and abilities from the last character you played as?

if you could have any mythical creature (dragons and :red:) as a pet as loyal and peaceful as a dog, what would it be and why?

If you had a split personality, and each one controlled 1 half of your face, which of you would do what?

If you could pick any mask to replace your current face with, what mask would it be?

If you were the cause of the apocalypse, how would you do it?

hot damn that's a lot of questions @Lord Plaguerion

Mustache

Ear hair because you can block it with music

Wings I guess

no

a monster because I can't draw properly

slightly enhance my daily life with minor conveniences

werewolves

dogs

no

I would question my sanity and how much weed I smoke

plz

yes

a computer so I could still be on the internet

go with it

the nebula blaze

I would attain the abilites of being a khajiit with fabulous hair

a dog that talks

One half would be really spiritual and chill, the other half always concerned with the world and stressed out.

The arkham knight helmet with Guy Manuel's helmet's full face LEDs

Announce the world is going to end, wait until people make peace, do it instantly.

Back
Top Bottom