Game Mechanics Demension Mirror

Could this work?

• Total voters

GAMINGPEA_64

Skeletron Prime
So, you can get a diffrent kind of magic mirror that sends you to a mirror world, like in Link To The Past because im an idiot and dont think Ocarnia of Time is good.
Its pretty much just another world inside the world. And in the normal world, the mirror would be golden, and in the mirror world, it would be dark. You can get this mirror pre hard mode, and its fully useable, but when you enter it pre hardmode, you wouldnt be able to use any items and you couldnt wear armor, as when you enter it pre hard, you would be turned into a cursed sapling from the dark energy of the mirror world. Once you beat the Wall of Flesh, however, you would always get an equiptable item which allows you to maintain you're human shape in the mirror world, and another item which would allow you to transform into a cursed sapling and vise versa at anytime. While you're a cursed sapling, you would have you're vanity hat *Not familiar wig*, and you're eye color. You would also be faster, could jump higher and be able to fit into 2 block high areas. You cant, however, use items, use equipment such as Wings and couldnt be able to wear armor. In the mirror world, you could get some more items and maybe even new eneimes. The item that allows you to become a cursed sapling at anytime would be useful for creating puzzle maps, where you gotta fit through 2 block high areas and tunnels to get around.

Either that or im just a stupid idiot. Take your pick.

A. Majoras mask is copyrighted
B. Terraria doesn't have a benifit to cursed saplings as players. It's not a gane of predesigned puzzles.
C. I know nothing about this as you have given very little detail
D. I have no idea how to get the mirror.

1) Structure is an eyesore
2) Yes, how do you get the Dimension Mirror?
3) LoZ:LttP is pretty much copyrighted, and we already have Hero clothes and Fairy Bells. Stop Linking Terraria to LoZ
4) What's the name of the item the WoF drops?
5) What's the layout of the world? Does it have unique flora and ores?
6) The Cursed Sapling mode can be exploited in some way.

It's a neat idea, and I support it, but a whole other dimension is too much for the devs. This is probably why Otherworld got cancelled...

Back
Top Bottom