• Ok.

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Could use some work.

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Bad.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Really Bad!

• I'm literally offended by how terrible this is.

• Total voters
Alright man, If I would have known all this, i wouldn't have done all that, but if you don't originally say that, it kinda makes it seem like you're trying to hide it, and also, you can't call me out for not reading original posts, because if you were to have read most of darkpuppey's thread, you would have known he sprited for the mods in question. I was never trying to bash you or anything, i only wanted to make things right. it just makes me mad when i see people steal sprites, but overall, you are a pretty decent spriter, so keep up the good work and sorry about all of this. Also thanks for not getting super mad, that shows you're a chill dude.
Guess we were both a little at fault here, (mostly me) and you are right that I should have made things more clear about weather im respriting something or making my own thing. Also, those sprites were a while ago and I'm trying to stay away from use existing sprites as bases or examples in my newer stuff. Have a nice rest of your day! (or night I guess, depending on where you live)

Here you go! sorry it took forever...

pixil-frame-0 - 2021-01-05T183343.568.png
pixil-frame-0 - 2021-01-05T183429.164.png

Nice! there is way more detail! also it's fine it took forever.this was exactly what I was looking for! I love the nice detail on the bird,makes it look less like it was ripped out from the critters animation and more like it's own self! :D
Thanks! I'm glad you like it.

it's my "dev set". It's supposed to be a custom version of Calamity Mod's Auric Tesla armor. I'm pretty sure I added it into the last update, but as unobtainable until I figure out how I want it to be obtained. You can get it through Cheat sheet. Also, since it give you super powerful buffs, if you wear it in your armor slots you will be killed unless your name is Demigodish. you can still wear it as vanity though. Just search "Demigodish's Auric Tesla" into the cheat sheet search bar to find it.

it's my "dev set". It's supposed to be a custom version of Calamity Mod's Auric Tesla armor. I'm pretty sure I added it into the last update, but as unobtainable until I figure out how I want it to be obtained. You can get it through Cheat sheet. Also, since it give you super powerful buffs, if you wear it in your armor slots you will be killed unless your name is Demigodish. you can still wear it as vanity though. Just search "Demigodish's Auric Tesla" into the cheat sheet search bar to find it.
Are there any bosses in your modpack? If not,then I think the enemies in your modpack could have a 5% chance to drop it.

Back
Top Bottom