• Ok.

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Could use some work.

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Bad.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Really Bad!

• I'm literally offended by how terrible this is.

• Total voters
Can you make a scorpion whip. With the sting at the end.
Here is your request! hope you like it. I call it Serket's Sting, thought it was a cool name. Serket is the Egyptian Goddess of scorpions. (you can call it whatever you want though.)
pixil-frame-0 - 2020-11-19T165150.852.png
pixil-frame-0 - 2020-11-19T165158.514.png

This guy was bashing darkpuppey for "stealing" from mods, when darkpuppey sprites for those mods, but this dude stole a summon from calamity here's the original for comparison

Attachments

• Onyx_Claymore.png
    Onyx_Claymore.png
    667 bytes · Views: 73
  • Igneous_Blade.png
    Igneous_Blade.png
    605 bytes · Views: 70
Last edited:
The original weapon he stole the minion from.

Also I'm pretty sure he stole from this image too, I just found it on google.

Attachments

• pixil-frame-0 - 2020-10-15T191706.568.png
    pixil-frame-0 - 2020-10-15T191706.568.png
    1.1 KB · Views: 76
  • Stolen.jpg
    Stolen.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 69
LOOOOL this kid was bashing darkpuppey for "stealing" from mods, when darkpuppey sprites for those mods, but this kid stole a summon from calamity here's the original for comparison
firstly, if you would read the post this would be a re-sprite. I never once said it was completely original, I just gave it a name. I'll even fix the original post about it, to mention that it is a resprite. thought it was obvious.

Last edited:
LOOOOL this kid was bashing darkpuppey for "stealing" from mods, when darkpuppey sprites for those mods, but this kid stole a summon from calamity here's the original for comparison
Also I never "bashed" anyone, I called him out for having identical sprites to ones from mods, and when he explained that he sprited them, I apologized. Here is the post

Alright man, If I would have known all this, i wouldn't have done all that, but if you don't originally say that, it kinda makes it seem like you're trying to hide it, and also, you can't call me out for not reading original posts, because if you were to have read most of darkpuppey's thread, you would have known he sprited for the mods in question. I was never trying to bash you or anything, i only wanted to make things right. it just makes me mad when i see people steal sprites, but overall, you are a pretty decent spriter, so keep up the good work and sorry about all of this. Also thanks for not getting super mad, that shows you're a chill dude.

Last edited:
Gosh guys the world needs more buddies not bullies
I know it sounds cheesy but I’m not a fan of this kind of argument.

I thought that there would be a war happening here. But everything seems to be fine now. I respect people who understand what they're wrong about, and apologies for that. Next time, ask before you make any statement that could be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom