Mobile Demon Altar generating in air

ReedemtheD3ad!

Official Terrarian
I went into the Corruption to the left of my spawn and saw Demon Altars like this. The Corruption to the right of my spawn has 0 altars.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171226-215108.png
    Screenshot_20171226-215108.png
    205.3 KB · Views: 207
Me Too!I had the same problem with my world which i found out just todayi think that it officially means that my world wont be able to obtain any hardmode ore naturally by breaking demon altars(doesnt count using crate)(sigh) gotta make a new world

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-01-26-21-18-13-929_com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid.png
    Screenshot_2018-01-26-21-18-13-929_com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid.png
    256.8 KB · Views: 566
I went into the Corruption to the left of my spawn and saw Demon Altars like this. The Corruption to the right of my spawn has 0 altars.
Thanks for sharing this info. The mobile version is getting an update, which includes an entirely new codebase, that will hopefully take care of a lot of these issues. There’s no info about what system requirements will be needed for the update, and no info on a release date yet.

Thanks for sharing this info. The mobile version is getting an update, which includes an entirely new codebase, that will hopefully take care of a lot of these issues. There’s no info about what system requirements will be needed for the update, and no info on a release date yet.
I know about the update, but I didn't know about the Codebase being changed. That is good to know. Thanks for the information!

Back
Top Bottom