Weapons & Equip Demonic Items

I've always been a huge fan of the Demonic or Dark looking armor in many games and I've always had this desire to deck out my guy in Demonic Horns A tail and just that sorta stuff, and with Halloween coming up I figure why not start up a thread or suggestions for them to hopefully get a following and maybe get added to the game ;D? Anyways let me know what you guys think about this idea.

I completely agree darker stuff is better.this would be awesome, something like horns and a tail as a costume or even when you're creating a character , would be an a great addition

Idea? What idea? Is it a vanity suggestion? Or armor? Or what? This seems more like a trick than a treat.

Is this vanity?

If yes, then I have no qualms, it would be nice to wear demon-themed items, make an infernal character.

im more on the angelic side of things as in 1.1 ever since i saw the angel wings i wanted them. however for you i guess it would be fine as demonic creatures sometimes can slip their way in on oct. 31st, but for me id rather prefer anything not demonic or zombie related

im more on the angelic side of things as in 1.1 ever since i saw the angel wings i wanted them. however for you i guess it would be fine as demonic creatures sometimes can slip their way in on oct. 31st, but for me id rather prefer anything not demonic or zombie related
Well if they'd make something like this ,they'd probably do a counterpart

Well in addition to everyone's reply and questions. Let's start by saying they could do a Vanity set and an Armor set, then also add in an Angelic counter part I also wouldn't mind getting like an Aura buff or feature for aesthetic appeal.

Details, please. Explain it in a way that no one can misunderstand what you're saying, because this "suggestion" is more of a vague concept than anything.

Though the thought of having demonic items and the sort is cool, you haven't really specified anything about what you could have, what their stats are and written anything down on the miscellaneous things. This is a 'I like this, put it in" thread, not an actual suggestion or undeveloped concept. If you want people to understand and support fully, adding detail is just what you need to do.

How hard is it for People to understand Demonic Armor, "Themed" Items Horns, Tail, Aura, Evil Crown, Blood Red Eyes, and then just for kicks add in Angelic Themed Items, are half the people in here Brick walls? how much detail does someone need to understand a suggestion as simple as this? I mean I even noted some of the above things in my previous post for the sake of correcting you guys go back and read it them try adding some of you're own suggestions instead of bashing me like I didn't add enough detail for you specifically, you want more detail go make artwork, sprite them up, discus what you'd like to see along the theme of Demonic or Angelic Items not that hard that was the entire reason I made this thread in the first place so hopefully others would come in expand on the concept of my idea and then with any luck have a slim tiny chance at being added into the game that's all I was ever interested in from this thread, thanks to everyone who felt the need to come in here derail the topic and act like I wasn't detailed about the things I'd like to maybe see in one of my favorite games because I felt the desire and urge to make this based on that hope of making it a reality of people being able to enjoy terraria with new Vanity,Swords, Gear in general but hey you want more detail again do what I suggested or even talk with me directly about it instead of trying to seem like you've done anything but whine about my suggestion. I hope some of the Dev's see this and with any luck get inspired by what I've said here and get this sorta stuff made or a Mod can be made with these items in mind we'd all have blast with this I think.

Back
Top Bottom