tModLoader Demonic little grey cat mod by omga homepage

omga

Terrarian
icon.png

Hello there! I'm omga, quite new to modding in terraria, and this mod was my first finished experiment with it. I guess there will be something weird in mod you'd like to get fixed, and I believe that's why I'm creating this page.

Latest version of mod (1.04v) is there on Mod Browser!

Mod's open source code & releases

1630243233403.png

Mod ads some new weapons, most of which post-ML:
Supernova - straight Star Rage update
O.M.F.G - straight S.D.M.G. update
Meowyoyo - straight merge of meowmere and terrarian
3 new types of throwable knives: Hallow (Post-mech) → Terra (Post-plantera) → Phasma (Post-moonlord)
Dedicated weapon "Orsen"
Suspicious Cat food - summon item of a new boss

Also new boss is added up - Demonic Little Grey cat - post-moonlord boss with a massive power hidden in a such small body…
1630243272207.png

Omgium ore - new ore generated after the boss is downed; This ore is used to craft all of the post-moonlord items in the mod (excluding the boss summon)

Mod description:
This mod is nearly the first thing I actually have done with TModLoader,
it adds post-moonlord weapons like Meowyoyo, Supernova and O.M.F.G (more stuff will be added later)
(edit: won't),
and a new boss with absolutely unique AI, which can be summoned with "Suspicious Cat Food". The mod also adds
Hallowed Knives, Terra Knives and Phasma Knives to post-mech, post-plantera and post-moonlord accordingly, which
will have mechanics similar to Vampire Knives.
There's also an accessory that does a cool thing, but you'll figure that out yourself :D

My friend & classmate vzizbek made the music for Little Grey cat's second phase.

Well, I hope to recieve some feedback and overall rating and I'll try to stick to it, thank you for playing!:)

Edit: I won't continue devoloping of this mod anymore, since I work on another one, which will be much more global.

Last edited:
can you show us images and what the weapons and tools (also idea add demon cat armor that increases damage you do but decreases health)

can you show us images and what the weapons and tools (also idea add demon cat armor that increases damage you do but decreases health)
Thank you for your response!
• Yeah, I'm planning on adding screenshots tomorrow, maybe I'll update tooltips of weapons too.
• When I get to fix Omgium ore spawn when cat is downed, we'll have much more content, I'll see if one of sets will have abilities similar to what you suggest, thanks!

I have successfully looked into this mod in depth. I'm definetely looking foward to what this adds in the future, for instance the use of Omgium ore.

I have successfully looked into this mod in depth. I'm definetely looking foward to what this adds in the future, for instance the use of Omgium ore.
Glad you liked it, thanks for paying attention to it!
I believe I won't continue this mod for long, since I'm nearly done with all content I actually wanted to do, and I have an idea of another mod with much better stuff. I'll get to finish this one at first anyway.

Glad you liked it, thanks for paying attention to it!
I believe I won't continue this mod for long, since I'm nearly done with all content I actually wanted to do, and I have an idea of another mod with much better stuff. I'll get to finish this one at first anyway.
Ah, I understand. Best of luck.

Hey, I dont know if you still read these are not but you should definetly add some spawning animation before the boss is actually fightable similar to how the lunatic cultist spawns. I feel like the cat should not even be visible for the first 10 seconds of the song and then he appears and does some animation while the song actually starts to build up, when the beat kicks in thats when the fight should actually start. Hope youre doing well and you did really great work on this mod :)

Back
Top Bottom