Den's Creation Compendium

Den-Official

Terrarian
Hello! I make various detailed builds. I hope you enjoy!
A Nature Dome for someone special.
fasLdWO.png

Home sweet home :>
7FlQhHo.png

An oriental build.
ugZNKSY.png

A floating island.
rTrdqZe.png

Lovely Night
rAzK018.png

One of my first floating islands
CVDrl0c.png

Something..(?)
XwuPy3M.png

Another nature build
Xjxa3IM.png

Another floating island
KACNfrg.png

Home sweet home V.2
VAR88iD.png

Speeder Bike from Star Wars
cUqPQK8.png

Rey's Speeder
BhHeFrB.png

The Ark from Starbound
R2X8gLf.png

The Outpost from Starbound
5Fd0boe.png

Gingerbread House
rdV68ZO.png

Winter Globe for someone special on Eva.
APa6nCw.png

P.S. I currently have no world download for these (I build them on servers). Though I might consider building on single player in the future, so I can share it.​

Last edited:
I'm a helper on Aurora. I usually build on Vindictus since it's my home server. :>

Also, I like your builds. :D
Oh, thank you, but they've never been quite that good. Only like half of the NPC islands actually look good, and I don't really have time to bother to rebuild the others because I've got a pet project named P.I.P.E.S that takes all of my time.
Most of the things need improvement, I'm surprised you like them - thanks for which!

This is some really good stuff... I can't understand how you have the patience to place so many different blocks to make a single material, wood for example.

Love it!

Wow. These are stunning. The amount of detail on them is just fantastic! Is there any way we could receive a world download for these? Or for the entire server or something? I just really want your builds on a single player world!

Wow. These are stunning. The amount of detail on them is just fantastic! Is there any way we could receive a world download for these? Or for the entire server or something? I just really want your builds on a single player world!
Hello! Sorry for the late response. I usually build on Saybrook's Planet SSC server (Some of them are in the creative server "Port:7779"). Though I don't have world downloads for these. :( In the future I'll try to start building in single player, so I can upload the world files here if you want. :D

The contrast between the pretty, quirky noise of your older builds and the precision and clever detailing, especially in the Outpost piece, of the more recent works is really interesting. That shows a lot of creative versatility.

Back
Top Bottom