Game Mechanics Deposit Box

PittGaymer

Terrarian
I think it may help, especially in large worlds, to have an item/chest that is called a deposit box. This item could be placed anywhere in the world, and would be connected to existing chests via wires. The goal of this item is to connect the player to multiple chests, as a function of the quick stack option, and possibly the restock as well. If a deposit box was placed in the underworld, and connected via wires to chests on the surface that contained hellstone and ash blocks, then the player could be near the deposit box in the underworld and quick stack the underworld items back to spawn using this interface.

This idea comes from having resource worlds with many chests that are eventually outside of the quick stack option. This would allow someone who is mining for resources to quick stack to several chests of varying block/item types that are not within range of the quick stack option. Also, I was not sure if we could add more wiring to compensate for something that may become world-wide, such as wire colors that are orange, black, white, brown, purple, in addition to the existing colors of red, yellow, green and blue.

Do you really think those 2 are like backpacks? they can fulfill a function but the backpacks would be much more useful, as well as the more alternate inventories we carry better. The diversity of objects is great!

Do you really think those 2 are like backpacks? they can fulfill a function but the backpacks would be much more useful, as well as the more alternate inventories we carry better. The diversity of objects is great!
You haven't actually given me a reason why an accessory slot being taken up is better than the void vault spoiler.

Apparently I have not been understood. The backpacks could be put in the inventory like any object and would serve as an alternate inventory where you could even modify what you want to store automatically (so that it is not stored in the main inventory) do I understand or do I need bananas and tomorrows?

Apparently I have not been understood. The backpacks could be put in the inventory like any object and would serve as an alternate inventory where you could even modify what you want to store automatically (so that it is not stored in the main inventory) do I understand or do I need bananas and tomorrows?
This is literally what the void vault is.

Back
Top Bottom