tModLoader Depth of Time: Forsaken

Renk

Golem
DepthOfTimeLogo.png

version: 0.1.4 Early Access
release date: Full Release: Q4

Welcome to The Depth of Time Forum!

Depth of Time will be a content mod based around things that exist in reality. From Bible references, to scientific mysteries, to creepypastas.
This mod will contain it all in a uniform fashion, making sure everything is unique, and not repeating. This will also contain lore on how they got into the Terraria world, which you can find
throughout the world when you explore! Cool new mechanics will be ended throughout the mod to keep interest, including a enchancement ritual you can do through a new mechanic!

Currently, The Depth of Time Developer Team is looking for spriters, concept people, and musicians if possible!
This mod will be open to all creative decisions and work, also bringing limitless creativity to the artists that help develop this mod.
If you are interested in this mod, please private message me here.

Mod Discord

A new biome!
The Barren is a place you don't want to explore unprepared. Bringing you challenged and dangerous exploration, this biome is like no other.
As it looks, it's filled to the brim of creepy visuals and horror creatures, hoping to kill you. But that's not all, the deep lore and many sub-stories will keep you enticed.
Not only will you learn why the biome grew to it's negative vibe, but why there is a little teddy bear, waiting for you to mine it down for something vicious.

This biome is planned to be full of content, but as of now it's a little empty, but that's planned to change very soon. Introducing 1 Pre-Hardmode boss, 2 weapon sets,
a start to a new melee weapon type, accessories, placeables, and much more!
Also, when you here the horn, your family might mourn..
(Siren Head, hehe)

Biome Image:
11111.PNG

mob-commission-1.gif
bat-sprite.gif

Thornstone Set:
ThornstoneCardl.png

Darkmancer Armor:
Summons a Darkmancer's spirit to protect you
A tank based armor, increasing just your health and defense - this may change

New Piskel.png

Necrophagous
Unique Yo-Yo that shoots 2 projectiles. 1 being normal yo-yo, while the other moves in a chaotic fashion
ThornstoneYoYo.png

Everlasting Demise
A normal sword that causes a Necrosis Debuff, takes 2 HP away a second and movement speed lowers by 10%
ThornstoneSword.png

Necropolis
A bow that shoots 2 arrows for the price of one, extremely fast.
ThornstoneBow.png

Misc Items:
SkullYoYo.png
Talon.png
ArmoredCloth.png
CrackedMirror.png

From Left to right

Skull of Amular - A normal yoyo with superior damage and length
Talon - A bow that occasionally shoots homing, exploding skulls
Armored Cloth - Drop from Screaming Vulture and Soulless Scythe, used in various recipes
Cracked Mirror - A weapon upon right clicking, summons shattered glass around the player, to defend the player

Susie's Teddy:
TeddyBearCheat.png

A dark, dark story lies behind the cute face of Teddy.

Apart of the Cyberpunk substoryline
Electromagnetic Shotgun
LaserShotgun.png

Shoots a pulse of electromagnetic energy towards your enemies.
Featuring a custom sound!

Tome of the Damned
Bloodbourne.png

Summons a ring of dust around the player, defending the player from any enemies

Galaxy Waraxe
GalaxyScythe.png

A new melee weapon time, upon a full swing will make an impact on the ground. Doing incredible amounts of damage in a radius.

Developers:
Ren: Creator, Lead Programmer
NoahB: Programmer
TheRedstoneBro: Lead Spriter
Leaper: Spriter
Potat: Spriter
JellyBri: Spriter
ZETRYJEN: Musician
Myth: Concept Creator
AlmightyOdin: Wiki Editor

Contributers:
Yelloface: Programming
Daimgamer: Sprites
Lemmy: Sprites
Frous: Sprites
RiverOaken: Sprites
Ariam009: Code
DylanDoe21: Code
Delly: Sprites
Moonburn: Sprites
Cherry: Sprites
Pacnysam: Sprites
Yoosef: Sprites
PuddingPepsi: Music

Attachments

• DepthofTimeLogo.png
    DepthofTimeLogo.png
    595 bytes · Views: 8,735
  • 85e300d7a71da9b58aed02044681a886.gif
    85e300d7a71da9b58aed02044681a886.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,292
  • BaronSlime.png
    BaronSlime.png
    369 bytes · Views: 974
  • unknown.png
    unknown.png
    8.6 KB · Views: 486
  • BarrenSpoiler.png
    BarrenSpoiler.png
    58.6 KB · Views: 437
  • Barren.PNG
    Barren.PNG
    153.5 KB · Views: 369
  • Capture 2020-05-31 02_30_58.png
    Capture 2020-05-31 02_30_58.png
    400.5 KB · Views: 425
  • DarkmancerShowcase.png
    DarkmancerShowcase.png
    30.9 KB · Views: 312
  • DarkmancerSet_GIFFullArmorPlayerFemale.gif
    DarkmancerSet_GIFFullArmorPlayerFemale.gif
    60.6 KB · Views: 370
  • a34acca61fbf88d3c5ac685c0e9482d2.gif
    a34acca61fbf88d3c5ac685c0e9482d2.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 455
  • DepthOfTimeLogo.png
    DepthOfTimeLogo.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 255
  • DepthOfTimeLogo.png
    DepthOfTimeLogo.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 1,667
Last edited:
This mod looks like it's got potential, although I'm not too sure what the mod will be like if it doesn't really have a specific base, minus what you said. I'll consider watching progress on it.

This mod looks like it's got potential, although I'm not too sure what the mod will be like if it doesn't really have a specific base, minus what you said. I'll consider watching progress on it.

Things will tie together through updates, lore, and progression. It won't just be a random amount of stuff in a mod.

The biome based off biblical stuff (concept stage and not specified) will have lore based on how and why it exists, and items/enemies throughout the mod will somehow tie into the biome too.

If something doesn't make sense in the mod, it'll be removed or rewritten to make sense.

This mod seems very interesting, I will definitely give it a look in its beta stage, it certainly has potential. Good Luck creating this mod!

Updated forum with some recent things added!
We are still looking for spriters so please message me if interested!

Updated forum with some more content, including biome stuffs and a new mechanic section.

Because in your post it said that there will be Bible references. will there be a Leviathan or Behemoth boss?

ok thanks

I apologize for late reply.
Bible References won't be common, but there will be a few. I have thought and will probably be adding a boss around the Bible, but not in a way that mods normally go about it.
I'm attempting to be as original as I possibly can when it comes to content in this mod, and I think does a Leviathan or Behemoth would just be 'unoriginal' to me.

I apologize for late reply.
Bible References won't be common, but there will be a few. I have thought and will probably be adding a boss around the Bible, but not in a way that mods normally go about it.
I'm attempting to be as original as I possibly can when it comes to content in this mod, and I think does a Leviathan or Behemoth would just be 'unoriginal' to me.

makes sense. I still cant wait until the mod comes out

I must say, this mod looks really promising!
What are your ideas for Creepypasta/scientific misteries?

Also, hope you don't mind I used the teddy bear sprite in my signature instead of your support banner.

Anyways, keep up the great work!

Also, hope you don't mind I used the teddy bear sprite in my signature instead of your support banner.

We have a few common ones, such as aliens and siren head, and will probably be adding a few more in the future.

As of Creepypasta's we only plan to add Siren head as a mini boss.. Like myth had stated. But we will soon be adding more inevitably.
Scientific Mystery wise, we will be incorporating various alien races in the near future, Paranormal activity stuffs, and much more.

Thank you for the support, we appreciate it and hope to bring you something enjoyable

Back
Top Bottom