• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Pixel Art Derpify Me

Should I create a petition for the derpling boat to become a painting?

• Yes

Votes: 63 98.4%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters

The Floof

Skeletron Prime
Derpify Bouldergeist (Mario Galaxy Boss, has multiple forms but the one I wish to be done is the one in my PFP)
Huh whoops I didn't read that all the way through and instead used a picture online. Granted, this isn't really what I intended to do and it turned into its own thing, but I think I kind of got the point across? Looks cool to me, though:
Boulderlight Derpling.png

and my reference:
Bouldergeist_SMG.png

I couldn't get the hands right, I mean, what do you do for something that doesn't have hands? At least the middle section looks similar.

a skeletron derpling pls
here:
Skelly Derper.png

Reaper shark or reaver shark?
And the last one for now, a reaver shark derpling that I wanted to do anyways:
Derpshark.png

colors are a bit weird but shhhhhhhhhhhhh

Last edited:

Mushy Chlorophyte

Eye of Cthulhu
View attachment 283726
Here you go. Sorry about this taking a while, and a big sorry about it not being some of my best work. I at least made some progress with terrarians to derplings, but it's still not going to be great for a while. At least I got one done, and this one's happy to actually have fitting armor this time!
You’ve been already derpified, unless you want it with your new pfp (you should provide a photo).

Dragonfirestaken

Eye of Cthulhu
Thank you. This is awesome! I did want a new one, but since the whole thing isn’t there, I’d like a zombie derpling if it hasn’t been already. I am incredibly bad at going through threads.

Top Bottom