• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Pixel Art Derpify Me

Should I create a petition for the derpling boat to become a painting?

• Yes

Votes: 74 98.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters

Erinit

The Destroyer
No rush but would like a cyan gradient dye derpling or an assimilated derpling (from "the thing")

The Floof

Skeletron Prime
wait there's a mod?!??!?!?! WHERE

not really anywhere near complete and still in ideas territory, but it's something.

First Boss

The Destroyer

not really anywhere near complete and still in ideas territory, but it's something.
OH BOI I CANT WAIT TO PLAY IT WHEN IT COMES OUT

The Floof

Skeletron Prime
Not trying to be rude, just checking if you've started to derpify the stick bug meme and my pfp
no rush
I'll get to it sometime. I'm still trying to figure out how to do them. I'm not inclined to work on them until I open the thread back up for suggestions.

Also:
Zalgo text is not the best thing to spam in a thread. Any type of spamming isn't really allowed, and it gets worse with zalgo text, where it's actively inhibiting other's ability to read on-topic posts.

Top Bottom