Pixel Art Derpify Me

Should I create a petition for the derpling boat to become a painting?

• Yes

Votes: 102 97.1%
  • No

Votes: 3 2.9%

• Total voters
Red Bull.png

Red Bull: It Gives Derpie Wings

welp, they had kids...

there's Phil, the older brother (a bit nerdy)
Derpling (5) (2) (1).png

and there's Andy, the younger, more sporty brother.
Derpling (5) (1) (2).png

next up are the grandparents! keep your eyes open!

This thread will be temporarily closed for a while. It's not as fun as it used to be, and with 1.4 coming out I really don't want to feel pressured by myself to do this instead of enjoy the update.

This thread will be temporarily closed for a while. It's not as fun as it used to be, and with 1.4 coming out I really don't want to feel pressured by myself to do this instead of enjoy the update.
That's fine by me, it's just a bit depressing seeing as I was late to the party. But you go enjoy 1.4 when it comes out, and you can decide if you ever want to continue this thread afterwards. It's up to you.

I can say the same thing Scratch Lunin said. Go ahead and enjoy 1.4, and continue this thread whenever you want to. It's your thread after all.

5 DAYS TILL 1.4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY FOR YOU GUYS WITH PCs! NOT YAY FOR A SWITCH PLAYER LIKE ME!!!! WOW~!

uhhh…. I assume you posted on the wrong thread, this place is for derpling spriting fanart.
YES I KNOW THAT, I'M JUST SAYING LIKE NOW 4 DAYS UNTIL WE GET MASTER MODE, WHERE DERPLINGS AND GIANT TORTOISES WILL BE KILLING THOUSANDS OF PLAYERS IN EARLY HARDMODE, BUT SWITCH PLAYERS DON'T EVEN HAVE 1.3.5!

Back
Top Bottom