Pixel Art Derpify Me

Should I create a petition for the derpling boat to become a painting?

• Yes

Votes: 102 97.1%
  • No

Votes: 3 2.9%

• Total voters
I want to see Acrid derpling.
1598971661040.png

for reference, Acrid

Derpify Bouldergeist (Mario Galaxy Boss, has multiple forms but the one I wish to be done is the one in my PFP)
Huh whoops I didn't read that all the way through and instead used a picture online. Granted, this isn't really what I intended to do and it turned into its own thing, but I think I kind of got the point across? Looks cool to me, though:
Boulderlight Derpling.png

and my reference:
Bouldergeist_SMG.png

I couldn't get the hands right, I mean, what do you do for something that doesn't have hands? At least the middle section looks similar.

a skeletron derpling pls
here:
Skelly Derper.png

Reaper shark or reaver shark?

And the last one for now, a reaver shark derpling that I wanted to do anyways:
Derpshark.png

colors are a bit weird but shhhhhhhhhhhhh

Last edited:
View attachment 283726
Here you go. Sorry about this taking a while, and a big sorry about it not being some of my best work. I at least made some progress with terrarians to derplings, but it's still not going to be great for a while. At least I got one done, and this one's happy to actually have fitting armor this time!

You’ve been already derpified, unless you want it with your new pfp (you should provide a photo).

Thank you. This is awesome! I did want a new one, but since the whole thing isn’t there, I’d like a zombie derpling if it hasn’t been already. I am incredibly bad at going through threads.

Back
Top Bottom