Pixel Art Derpify Me

Should I create a petition for the derpling boat to become a painting?

• Yes

Votes: 102 97.1%
  • No

Votes: 3 2.9%

• Total voters
Therapist: Sansling doesn't exist, is can't hurt you.
1600564899247.png

In addition to the derplings I already requested, I will be requesting a DERPY DERPLING!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA! I AM EVIL

oh and now there's two spoilers. TCF code is broken and I don't care to fix it

Update: got it fixed, just had to do the exact same thing 4 or 5 times for it to work, even though it makes no sense that it worked on only one time, despite me having done the exact same thing.

Last edited:
Ok, Floof, sorry to ask for something else, but can you please derpify V3?
Here it is, the background isn't really white, it just shows like that for some reason.

Attachments

• Lesiocore Four part #2.gif
    Lesiocore Four part #2.gif
    4 KB · Views: 100
Ok, Floof, sorry to ask for something else, but can you please derpify V3?
Here it is, the background isn't really white, it just shows like that for some reason.
What the heck. I'll do it, but this is a special occasion. I'm only doing this because I did the first 2 and enjoyed them, but I'm not taking any other requests. I have so much going on in life right now as my school is still open, somehow not having an outbreak (it's not because the people there are being safe), and there's a bunch of other stuff like me getting an actual job.

What the heck. I'll do it, but this is a special occasion. I'm only doing this because I did the first 2 and enjoyed them, but I'm not taking any other requests. I have so much going on in life right now as my school is still open, somehow not having an outbreak (it's not because the people there are being safe), and there's a bunch of other stuff like me getting an actual job.
You don't have to if you don't want to. :indifferent:

I DARE you to derpify my profile pic

I bet you thought I wouldn't ever get to this one. I need to tone down this work load, but I actually got it finished, albeit with a bit of paint.net tracing. It is just traced and there's more that could have been done, I realize now that I actually could've made a whole derpling out of this instead of just creating a derpling version of the profile picture, but I think it turned out well. Sorry if this isn't the quality content you were hoping for:
Birbling.png

(I still love it)

You don't have to if you don't want to. :indifferent:

I hate to say this, but I don't think I'll actually do this one. it's just so different that I don't think I can actually preserve the original form. I might still try it, but I'm removing it from the list. Sorry :T

I bet you thought I wouldn't ever get to this one. I need to tone down this work load, but I actually got it finished, albeit with a bit of paint.net tracing. It is just traced and there's more that could have been done, I realize now that I actually could've made a whole derpling out of this instead of just creating a derpling version of the profile picture, but I think it turned out well. Sorry if this isn't the quality content you were hoping for: View attachment 294143

(I still love it)

I hate to say this, but I don't think I'll actually do this one. it's just so different that I don't think I can actually preserve the original form. I might still try it, but I'm removing it from the list. Sorry :T
thas epic

i was hoping for a whole derpling, but still looks good

Thank you. This is awesome! I did want a new one, but since the whole thing isn’t there, I’d like a zombie derpling if it hasn’t been already. I am incredibly bad at going through threads.
Deceasedling.png
Here is your old derpling sprite deceased derpling. I made it lighter to try and capture a sense of death, and everything is just a bit skinnier in general. It went on too much of a diet and lost too much weight. It now lurks around in the shadows trying to consume your flesh for nourishment.

DemonEyeling.png

Demon Eyeling.

Among Us Red.png

I'm gonna make a derpling based off my Terraria Impostor sprite. Good luck, me.

Impostorling.png
ImpostorlingKill.gif

Impostorling, and a GIF of him killing a Demon Eyeling.

How about a Aquatic derpling, me as a derpling, and a glowing mushroom derpling?

This one was really fun and I think it helps show how much progress this thread has actually helped me make. I actually got shading on the derpling to look correct, and the unique features were actually hand drawn!
Hydroling.gif
also bioluminescence

Back
Top Bottom