Pixel Art Derpify Me

Should I create a petition for the derpling boat to become a painting?

• Yes

Votes: 102 97.1%
  • No

Votes: 3 2.9%

• Total voters
Also Santankling may look awesome

Gottem. Here's your Derp-L1N6:
Derp-L1N6.png

I made a mechanized derpling for this one. If you look closely, the eye is actually a lightbulb. This stands as the biggest sprite I've ever made.

Not trying to be rude, just checking if you've started to derpify the stick bug meme and my pfp
no rush

close enough to the original message, I got the pfp one done finally. Unfortunately, there isn't nearly as much quality with this one as I could have hoped. I tried, but it was really hard to get anything on the derpling for me, but I did do alright with what I got done. I could have added the jacked but I wanted to be done with this one and knew that I wouldn't be getting much work done if I tried. At least I got the cape, hat, and umbrella done. I feel like that's better than anything else.

Without further stalling, here you go! This one has been one of the longest awaited requests.
Hatling.png

Last edited:
close enough to the original message, I got the pfp one done finally. Unfortunately, there isn't nearly as much quality with this one as I could have hoped. I tried, but it was really hard to get anything on the derpling for me, but I did do alright with what I got done. I could have added the jacked but I wanted to be done with this one and knew that I wouldn't be getting much work done if I tried. At least I got the cape, hat, and umbrella done. I feel like that's better than anything else.

Without further stalling, here you go! This one has been one of the longest awaited requests. View attachment 308185
When the world needed them the most...
They weren't done yet.
Looks really nice! Thanks! Worth the wait!

Last edited:
Deprify Trufle npc and Martian SAUCEr

Finally got this one done, and although it's basically just a recolor, I think it's a pretty good recolor. It looks more alive than metallic, as intended, and I think it fits more of a theme that I'm going for.

Here is the Interstellar Derpling:
Interstellar Derpling.png

And, as an announcement for everyone else, I actually perfectly lined the derplings up for the 50th to be the last on in this set. Along with that, I plan to get the remaining 2 done relatively soon, which allows me to re-open this thread for requests! I'll do the dimentio one last, as I think I have the best idea for it.

Last edited:
Finally got this one done, and although it's basically just a recolor, I think it's a pretty good recolor. It looks more alive than metallic, as intended, and I think it fits more of a theme that I'm going for.

Here is the Interstellar Derpling: View attachment 312231

And, as an announcement for everyone else, I actually perfectly lined the derplings up for the 50th to be the last on in this set. Along with that, I plan to get the remaining 2 done relatively soon, which allows me to re-open this thread for requests! I'll do the dimentio one last, as I think I have the best idea for it.
pog

Back
Top Bottom