Pixel Art Derpify Me

Should I create a petition for the derpling boat to become a painting?

• Yes

Votes: 102 97.1%
  • No

Votes: 3 2.9%

• Total voters

It happened, and I got it done! I've been wanting to do this one for a while. It isn't my best work, but I don't hate how it turned out.

Here's your derpling:
Royal Derpling.png

And, in other news, it's actually happening! I think I'll be able to reopen the thread this week!
(someone should reply to this so I have no excuse to delay the last one with the fact that I'm unable to post it)

Last edited:
It happened, and I got it done! I've been wanting to do this one for a while. It isn't my best work, but I don't hate how it turned out.

Here's your derpling: View attachment 312603

And, in other news, it's actually happening! I think I'll be able to reopen the thread this week!
(someone should reply to this so I have no excuse to delay the last one with the fact that I'm unable to post it)
don't worry i got you

Special Promotion: For the next 24 hours, this thread will be open for everyone to submit a derpling, and I'm forced to do it when I'm available! Do it quick, for it won't be open afterwards!

(I suggest not to put something here you actually want me to try on)

Imagine if "a different form, a different time" meant that Bill Cipher (Gravity Falls) transformed into a Derpling.

Yeah that's right. You know what to do.

OH THAT'S WHAT I MISSED

that's why the hat kid derpling looks so low effort. Because it is. By that, I mean I only did the cape. I completely neglected the pants, boots, and shirt. I'll fix that after getting the dimentio derpling done.

This is Dimentio, the best Mario Villain. I'm going to request a Derpified Dimentio.
You, my friend, finally get your wish fulfilled. Although I didn't do actual dimentio, I thought Super Dimentio would just work out better and turn out cooler. I can't say for sure if it would, because I didn't try it, but this turned out really well!

Here it is:
Super Derpmentio.png

My biggest sprite so far.

And, with that out of the way, it's time for a huge announcement, although you probably already knew this would happen. The requests are finally back open! I don't think they'll come out as fast as they did at the start of the thread, but I do plan to finish them much faster than I did with these derplings.

On another note, this is also the 50th derpling I've made! It doesn't sound like much but sounds like a lot at the same time. I've made over 50 sprites on this thread over the course of the past year, and I have to say it really helped me get better as an artist (and actually start drawing), as well as helping me meet a few new people that I would call close friends now. I've gone a long way, and I hope to continue on with this thread.

And, with that out of the way, it's time for a huge announcement, although you probably already knew this would happen. The requests are finally back open! I don't think they'll come out as fast as they did at the start of the thread, but I do plan to finish them much faster than I did with these derplings.

On another note, this is also the 50th derpling I've made! It doesn't sound like much but sounds like a lot at the same time. I've made over 50 sprites on this thread over the course of the past year, and I have to say it really helped me get better as an artist (and actually start drawing), as well as helping me meet a few new people that I would call close friends now. I've gone a long way, and I hope to continue on with this thread.
Derpify the Terraria Forums
Specifically this thread

I think a Guide themed Derpling would be cool for me, since the Guide is basically my avatar here. If you have the time, some little bits referencing the incidents I've canonically gone through (On my profile I sometimes post little pictures of Me/the Guide getting into all sorts of situations), If you havent seen them, some stuff you could include (not all of them, that'd take too much time and I know you have other submissions to do), something volcano related, a Rod of Discord, a Daybloom, something Plantera related and/or a bunny banner.

I know this a really big submission compared to others, so just do what you want with the idea. :)

Back
Top Bottom