Drawings & Paintings Derpo's Magnificent Artwork

It's about time I gave Desmond a much needed upgrade.
Desmond New.png

This took almost 7 hours to make, I had to re-make the arms and legs several times to get them to look right.
This is also the best work I've done without a reference pic.

Made an attempt at an unarmored human, and a woman no less.
Daphne.png

I'm not good at eyes, I haven't quite got the hang of shoes yet, and hair is nearly impossible with Paint.net...People have also said she looks a bit muscular and manly. Guess that's a side effect from only have drawn men so far.

Made an attempt at an unarmored human, and a woman no less.
View attachment 100045
I'm not good at eyes, I haven't quite got the hang of shoes yet, and hair is nearly impossible with Paint.net...People have also said she looks a bit muscular and manly. Guess that's a side effect from only have drawn men so far.
Trying to draw women is hard. You finish the drawing and go "wow she looks like a man" and then you add breasts and go "wow now she looks like a fat man" then you try adding thick eyelashes and go "now she's an ugly man too".

And thats why I only like to draw male characters.

Trying to draw women is hard. You finish the drawing and go "wow she looks like a man" and then you add breasts and go "wow now she looks like a fat man" then you try adding thick eyelashes and go "now she's an ugly man too".

And thats why I only like to draw male characters.
That whole thought process made me laugh. My main issue is the shape of the torso. Lienfors pointed out that the torso I made has a more masculine V shape.
q1XDXaj.png

See the difference?

These are great. You have a real knack for natural-looking poses. I see good design and colors with awful posing way too much, but you've given me a break from that. Kudos.

Back
Top Bottom