• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Pixel Art Derpo's Magnificent Sprites

What do you think?

• Total voters

Rastriavis

Terrarian
Sorry to say it, but the corenality style is just from the waist up, at least the way I do it. I don't do legs. (I suck at legs...)
Other than that, I should be able to do it, although it may not be as detailed as you want. I'll try and fit in as much as I can without making it look too cluttered.

Edit: Now that I think about it, I have a reference for the legs, so I may be able to do them. Perhaps I'll make an exception just this once.

Well, if you don't want to do the legs, you can just do it from the waist up. Thanks for accepting the request! :)

Also, if the fur pattern ends up terrible, you can just dump it and go with plain gray, like in this.

Last edited:
I would rather pick MKIV, Mark-14 version of that armor.
Here you go. I wasn't sure which parts should be white and which should be cyan. So I made two versions.
Mjolnir Armor (white main) bigger.png
Mjolnir Armor (white main).png

Mjolnir Armor (cyan main) bigger.png
Mjolnir Armor (cyan main).png

RushOfCold

Spazmatism
Hey, mind if you remake some old stuff you made for me? Since it's for my mod, it'd save the spriters themselves the unneeded work.

That stuff being that..

Earth Armor, Kevlar Armor, and Grim Armor

The Fire stuff was already resprited some time ago.

Hey, mind if you remake some old stuff you made for me? Since it's for my mod, it'd save the spriters themselves the unneeded work.

That stuff being that..

Earth Armor, Kevlar Armor, and Grim Armor

The Fire stuff was already resprited some time ago.
Didn't really do too much to these, just made the colors look better, slightly improved the shading and shifted a few pixels around (and vastly improved the Grim wings).
Kevlar Armor bigger.png
Kevlar Armor.png

Kevlar Helm.png

Kevlar Breastplate.png

Kevlar Leggings.png

Grim Armor Bigger.png
Grim Armor.png

Grim Hood.png

Grim Tunic.png

Grim Robe.png

I'll improve the Earth armor later.

Swamped again huh?

The best way to get a name change is to report the OP and say there, rather than tagging a single mod.
Thanks for the tip. I've done this before, don't know why I don't remember it.

Also, I've only got 5 things on my list at the moment, no harm in throwing one more on the pile. It's not like you'll have to wait any longer if you request now, in fact, you'd probably have to wait much longer if you waited for my list to clear.
Or maybe you don't even want to request and you were just making a statement. In which case, ignore the past couple sentences.

CaptainDeezGunz

Terrarian
They are all rifles and the all look different :)
There like end game guns
Sure. But I have to ask, do you have any info on the guns? Are they rifles, pistols, shotguns, etc...? Are they all similar weapons, or are they all different? What do they do? This kinda info really helps me decide what the guns will look like, otherwise, they may look boring.

DarkLordFK

Terrarian
Top Bottom