Pixel Art Derpo's Magnificent Sprites

What do you think?

• Total voters
Can you sprite me 4 guns and each one is made out of one of these?
View attachment 117739 View attachment 117740 View attachment 117741 View attachment 117742
My motivation has returned.

Hyper Star
Hyper Star bigger.png
Hyper Star.png

Cataclysm
Cataclysm bigger.png
Cataclysm.png

Nebulov
Nebulov bigger.png
Nebulov.png

Vortal Storm
Vortal Storm bigger.png
Vortal Storm.png

Hey, I really like your aprites and would like you to sprite for my mod. If you are interested, just click the link below.
Sorry, I don't sprite for mods. Too much work. Thanks for the compliment though.

Okay. Well, can you still sprite me some gem bushes for my mod? They look like green bushes with berries colored the same color as the gem they drop, so the emerald ones are green, sapphire blue, etc. I need one for each of the gems, and I want the topaz one to look like a dead bush and the diamond one to have snow on it too. Thanks!

Okay. Well, can you still sprite me some gem bushes for my mod? They look like green bushes with berries colored the same color as the gem they drop, so the emerald ones are green, sapphire blue, etc. I need one for each of the gems, and I want the topaz one to look like a dead bush and the diamond one to have snow on it too. Thanks!
Well, sorry again, but I'm not currently taking requests. I'll open them again once I've finished the current list.

HEY, HEY DERPO!!! you should submit some of your destiny pixel art for this contest https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/44952/7_We-Love-Fine-Art
Heh, that'd be pretty cool, but I have a few reasons to not do it.
1. I don't have any form of Bungie account or anything like that.
2. All I've made are guns, so I don't think those would work well on a shirt.
3. Even if I did enter, the chances of me winning are so incredibly small, the amount of artists out there who are better than me is staggering.
Anyway, thanks for the notification. :)

Heh, that'd be pretty cool, but I have a few reasons to not do it.
1. I don't have any form of Bungie account or anything like that.
2. All I've made are guns, so I don't think those would work well on a shirt.
3. Even if I did enter, the chances of me winning are so incredibly small, the amount of artists out there who are better than me is staggering.
Anyway, thanks for the notification. :)

oh i was thinking you could use something like my avatar with a helmet on. and it is rather easy to get a bungie account all you have to do is sign up.

P.S. the reason i posted this contest is because you are an awesome spriter

Sorry if this is too much (I dont think so looking at the number of pages this thread has) but could you please make me an avatar based on these images?
Alright, so I know you've been waiting for quite a long time. But I'm afraid to say that I can't complete this request. I've tried a few different things and I just can't get it to look right. The characters is too complicated to fit into a small space. I'm really sorry about this.

Alright, so I know you've been waiting for quite a long time. But I'm afraid to say that I can't complete this request. I've tried a few different things and I just can't get it to look right. The characters is too complicated to fit into a small space. I'm really sorry about this.
Oh, well, it doesn't matter.
Edit: I will request something else soon

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom