Pixel Art Derpo's Magnificent Sprites

What do you think?

• Total voters
Hey, mind if you remake some old stuff you made for me? Since it's for my mod, it'd save the spriters themselves the unneeded work.

That stuff being that..

Earth Armor, Kevlar Armor, and Grim Armor

The Fire stuff was already resprited some time ago.
Didn't really do too much to these, just made the colors look better, slightly improved the shading and shifted a few pixels around (and vastly improved the Grim wings).
Kevlar Armor bigger.png
Kevlar Armor.png

Kevlar Helm.png

Kevlar Breastplate.png

Kevlar Leggings.png

Grim Armor Bigger.png
Grim Armor.png

Grim Hood.png

Grim Tunic.png

Grim Robe.png

I'll improve the Earth armor later.

Swamped again huh?

The best way to get a name change is to report the OP and say there, rather than tagging a single mod.
Thanks for the tip. I've done this before, don't know why I don't remember it.

Also, I've only got 5 things on my list at the moment, no harm in throwing one more on the pile. It's not like you'll have to wait any longer if you request now, in fact, you'd probably have to wait much longer if you waited for my list to clear.
Or maybe you don't even want to request and you were just making a statement. In which case, ignore the past couple sentences.

They are all rifles and the all look different :)
There like end game guns
Sure. But I have to ask, do you have any info on the guns? Are they rifles, pistols, shotguns, etc...? Are they all similar weapons, or are they all different? What do they do? This kinda info really helps me decide what the guns will look like, otherwise, they may look boring.

Sorry if this is too much (I dont think so looking at the number of pages this thread has) but could you please make me an avatar based on these images?
I suppose. It'll just be from the waist up though.
Derpo New.png

I guess this has already been asked, but do you also do tiles?

If the answer on that question is yes, I have a request (since I'm left in awe after looking through the OP).
I'm in need of 2 sprites for a terminal/computer like tile. It's supposed to have a big screen (at least that's how I pictured it).
One of the two should look like the terminal/computer in on, maybe bla blue screen with some white-ish symbols/tokens on it, whilst the other should have a red screen with an exclamation mark on it as some sort of warning or error sign.
Oh, if you do accept this request, a third might also be nice; just a gray screen as if the terminal/computer ain't on.

As for the dimensions: 32x34 excluding the padding (since that's something I can do myself if necessary).
Thanks for taking the time to read this through!

Back
Top Bottom