Pixel Art Derpo's Magnificent Sprites

What do you think?

• Total voters
I guess this has already been asked, but do you also do tiles?

If the answer on that question is yes, I have a request (since I'm left in awe after looking through the OP).
I'm in need of 2 sprites for a terminal/computer like tile. It's supposed to have a big screen (at least that's how I pictured it).
One of the two should look like the terminal/computer in on, maybe bla blue screen with some white-ish symbols/tokens on it, whilst the other should have a red screen with an exclamation mark on it as some sort of warning or error sign.
Oh, if you do accept this request, a third might also be nice; just a gray screen as if the terminal/computer ain't on.

As for the dimensions: 32x34 excluding the padding (since that's something I can do myself if necessary).
Thanks for taking the time to read this through!
Would this be something that's placed on a wall or on blocks?

Could I maybe request a BoI one? I think you already know my OC. :p
Or wait.
Maybe no.
Let's give my other OCs a chance.
View attachment 117210
Dis boi here. Shal.

Well, what can I say...?
He has a grenade launcher and a sniper rifle with the palettes of his armor.

Hope you can do it. :)
kthxbye
Here you go. Sorry for the delay.
BoI Shal.png

I should've request Thartler sprite. Reference:
13.7.png

(used in Thartler's adventure + Vortex Beater... Don't mind Influx Waver, It's just not type of Weapon Thartler Carries, and he can replace accessory if he wants... To do force...)
12.4.png

I should've request Thartler sprite. Reference:
View attachment 119163
(used in Thartler's adventure + Vortex Beater... Don't mind Influx Waver, It's just not type of Weapon Thartler Carries, and he can replace accessory if he wants... To do force...)
I'm not entirely sure what you want. Are you asking for something like this?
Derpo New.png
<<<

Maybe... But he will have quiver of Holy arrows and being half faded, with Tsunami holding on one hand and Vortex Blaster on another... It's a bit longer, yet similar...

Hey Derpo, y'think you could make me a BoI guy of the Doom Guy?

c654d20a7e8c6c6e5418b7498b7ff0eb.png

Just putting it out there, I don't mind if you don't wanna do it.
But if you do do it I'll probably request the 2016 Praetor suit later

Back
Top Bottom