Pixel Art Derpo's Magnificent Sprites

What do you think?

• Total voters
I noticed. Thanks. :)
No problem. And I found a Mudkip Sprite and recolored it. You now have a Golden Mudkip companion!
image.gif

Hey, it's been a while, and I need a new avatar. Can I have a goat with a yak's head?
(Black. Red eyes. White horns. Background- Hell.)

Hey, it's been a while, and I need a new avatar. Can I have a goat with a yak's head?
(Black. Red eyes. White horns. Background- Hell.)
It's on the list.

Well I looked many pages but couldnt find my majestic flap flap or the flying patato..
Well if you drew em,could you re-send em to the thread please?
I have a list of requests on the first page, and you're the 7th person on the list. I do my requests in the order that they're posted, so your stingray/manatee won't be ready for at least a few days, depending on when I have time to sprite.

Quick question: wouldn't my previous post containing my request be considered as a request with a reference image? On the list, it says that I have info, but not 'ref.' If I'm not mistaken, I'm pretty sure that is a suffix shown if the request contains a reference image; I may be incorrect, however. If I am incorrect, disregard this post or let me know in the form of an explanation. :p

Quick question: wouldn't my previous post containing my request be considered as a request with a reference image? On the list, it says that I have info, but not 'ref.' If I'm not mistaken, I'm pretty sure that is a suffix shown if the request contains a reference image; I may be incorrect, however. If I am incorrect, disregard this post or let me know in the form of an explanation. :p
You're correct, you provided both information and a reference in the post. The suffix is just there to remind me that info or a reference was provided, meaning I have to go back and look at the post before making the sprite so that I know what I'm supposed to be making. I suppose I could've written (ref+info) on yours, but it's doesn't really matter. As long as the suffix fulfills the purpose of reminding me, then it doesn't matter what it says. :)

You're correct, you provided both information and a reference in the post. The suffix is just there to remind me that info or a reference was provided, meaning I have to go back and look at the post before making the sprite so that I know what I'm supposed to be making. I suppose I could've written (ref+info) on yours, but it's doesn't really matter. As long as the suffix fulfills the purpose of reminding me, then it doesn't matter what it says. :)
Alright then! Do whatever you need to do to help create your magnificent art! Whatever works for you! :D

Can you make me a morph weapon? Last flare tome, last prism, plus lunar flare, last prism on the front of a spell tome book.
This turned out a bit better than I expected.
Last Tome bigger.png
Last Tome.png

I also made a Lunar Prism, just 'cause.
Lunar Prism bigger.png
Lunar Prism.png
<That thing at the top is supposed to be a lens.

@hypa!
Here's your Neurovoider 'Nade launcher.
Neuro Launcher bigger.png
Neuro Launcher.png

And @Axuris, I'm working on your's, but I lost motivation for now. I'll continue later. So I guess if you want anything changed about the outline, now would be the time to tell me.
Axuris Progress.png

This turned out a bit better than I expected.
View attachment 137272 View attachment 137273
I also made a Lunar Prism, just 'cause.
View attachment 137274 View attachment 137275 <That thing at the top is supposed to be a lens.

@hypa!
Here's your Neurovoider 'Nade launcher.
View attachment 137270 View attachment 137271

And @Axuris, I'm working on your's, but I lost motivation for now. I'll continue later. So I guess if you want anything changed about the outline, now would be the time to tell me.
View attachment 137276
Wooooow! Can I use this in a mod? Crediting you of course!

Back
Top Bottom