Pixel Art Derpo's Magnificent Sprites

What do you think?

• Total voters
Can you make an sprite of this little guy?
0P1lry4.png
Here you go, I guess. Not happy with it. I really gotta start rejecting the requests I genuinely don't think I can do...Or at least try harder...
Owl Thing.png

Could I get a sprite of my new (accidentally made) character Zinia? She is the one on the right.
index.php
On the list. I make no promises though.

Could you make a minigun? Or is you made that already?
Uh. I guess so. Just a standard minigun though? Nothing special?

Ooh! Make Miner with a Santa hat and Candy Cane pick, please! I need a Christmasy avatar!
I'll put it on the list, but I don't know if I'll get to it before the end of December. :/

If there's time for me to say this, could you make a sprite of the spellbook I have for my avatar, I know you're handling a lot of requests, so if you can't it's fine.

Maybe make it look like the TF2 Heavy minigun, since I see you have made a Soldier rocket launcher.
Can do.

If there's time for me to say this, could you make a sprite of the spellbook I have for my avatar, I know you're handling a lot of requests, so if you can't it's fine.
It's on the list. I feel like I'll have fun making this one.

Are you done other request and mine request?
Nope. Not even close. There's a list in the OP, and your request is 6th on the list. So it's probably gonna be a while. I have a lot going on in life at the moment, and I don't do much spriting these days, and if I run into a bigger request (like the current request at the top of the list), I tend to put it off for a while. Sorry. :/

Nope. Not even close. There's a list in the OP, and your request is 6th on the list. So it's probably gonna be a while. I have a lot going on in life at the moment, and I don't do much spriting these days, and if I run into a bigger request (like the current request at the top of the list), I tend to put it off for a while. Sorry. :/
Well ok :) I wait for you when you are done

@powpowitsme @crackshotCerberus @xMewdrianx @JUICEB0X @1ts an amazing cabbage @SamTerarrium @Jerion 'Wyverntamer' Kràl @•ӍλЯѴЇИ• @MinerTurtle45 @MaxMinecrafter23

So, it's been a while. Almost a month since I started taking requests again, and I haven't gotten a single one of them done. I thought I'd have the time and motivation to take more requests, but unfortunately, I was very wrong. I really hate to tell ya'll this after a month of waiting, but I'm not going to be able to do these requests. And part of the reason it took so long for me to write this was because of how much I didn't want to turn them down. I sincerely apologize for making you wait all this time only to have your requests turned down, even after being accepted. But I just don't have the time, what with the youtube channel, other personal projects, and job hunting. This doesn't necessarily mean I done with all spriting period, I may still make sprites for myself, I just can't take the stress of making things for other people at the moment. Maybe someday I'll open requests again, but that day is a long way off. I hope you all understand, but if you don't, that's fine as well.

@powpowitsme @crackshotCerberus @xMewdrianx @JUICEB0X @1ts an amazing cabbage @SamTerarrium @Jerion 'Wyverntamer' Kràl @•ӍλЯѴЇИ• @MinerTurtle45 @MaxMinecrafter23

So, it's been a while. Almost a month since I started taking requests again, and I haven't gotten a single one of them done. I thought I'd have the time and motivation to take more requests, but unfortunately, I was very wrong. I really hate to tell ya'll this after a month of waiting, but I'm not going to be able to do these requests. And part of the reason it took so long for me to write this was because of how much I didn't want to turn them down. I sincerely apologize for making you wait all this time only to have your requests turned down, even after being accepted. But I just don't have the time, what with the youtube channel, other personal projects, and job hunting. This doesn't necessarily mean I done with all spriting period, I may still make sprites for myself, I just can't take the stress of making things for other people at the moment. Maybe someday I'll open requests again, but that day is a long way off. I hope you all understand, but if you don't, that's fine as well.

I don't mind at all, and I really appreciate you taking up my request in the first place. Thanks!

I understand you have some other things to do so I agreed with you :)

hey @DerpoTheMagnificent when do you open request again since i would love you to sprite an big boss like worm (like the worms in the caves but the size of the eater of worlds) with gems on its body

Back
Top Bottom