Pixel Art Derpo's Magnificent Sprites

What do you think?

• Total voters
Could you make an animation for my Alien?:)
Alien.png
Just a walking animation, There will be no jumping animation. By the way, I did the noise on purpose.
Oh, just one more thing you only have to move the gray blocks and the dress, because no legs will be ever visible. Thanks in advance if you do this!:D
By the way, You will get credit in my game [Quick! Alien Invasion!] of course...

Could you make an animation for my Alien?:)
View attachment 189980
Just a walking animation, There will be no jumping animation. By the way, I did the noise on purpose.
Oh, just one more thing you only have to move the gray blocks and the dress, because no legs will be ever visible. Thanks in advance if you do this!:D
By the way, You will get credit in my game [Quick! Alien Invasion!] of course...
Sorry mate, I haven't been taking requests for quite a while now.

Hey! probably not the best place to ask this but uhh what would you recommend I do/go to if I'm interested in learning how to improve or start my sprite work? Thanks! Luv Kaz~ <3

Hey! probably not the best place to ask this but uhh what would you recommend I do/go to if I'm interested in learning how to improve or start my sprite work? Thanks! Luv Kaz~ <3
Well, unfortunately, I don't have much I can provide. There used to be a couple threads I'd recommend, but they're so old most of the pictures stopped working.
All I can really say is, just practice. Look at other peoples work, try to mimic it. Heck, I got started just straight copying terraria sprites from screenshots. It was a good way to go. Gave me a basic idea of how shading and stuff worked. If you'd like to start a PM with me, maybe show me some of your work so far, I'd be alright with that. I may be able to help a bit more.

Back
Top Bottom