Pixel Art Derpo's Magnificent Sprites

What do you think?

• Total voters

Might be able to do something if you can provide a bit more detail, or a reference picture or something.
For the Slush one, it could look kinda like the Ogre (
Ogre.png
), just without the club. For the Snowman miniboss, all it really needs to be is a giant evil-looking snowman with a top hat. That's it really.

Hi, I was wondering if you could make a sprite sheet (or whatever it is called) for a vanity set based on the Omega skin in Fortnite? This is what it looks like:
Fortnite Screenshot 2018.08.28 - 20.53.47.09.png

I am looking forward to seeing more of your work!
If you're still looking for inspiration, is there any sort of sprite you feel like doing that I could prompt ya with?

For the Slush one, it could look kinda like the Ogre (
Ogre.png
), just without the club. For the Snowman miniboss, all it really needs to be is a giant evil-looking snowman with a top hat. That's it really.
Had no idea what to do for the slush monster, so I just did the snowman.
Huzbubber Snowmun Miniboss.png

Basic boi.
Wood is not my strong suit. But otherwise, I'm fairly okay with how this came out.

Had no idea what to do for the slush monster, so I just did the snowman.
View attachment 208311
Basic boi.
Wood is not my strong suit. But otherwise, I'm fairly okay with how this came out.
Actually, that works perfectly! Thanks! (Also, how the hecc are you so fast?!)

As for the slushy boye, das ok. You could just do your own take on it if you want. That was just my concept for it.

Oh cool, an opening sprite suggestions. I was thinking that can you do a Hat like the Hat Kid from A Hat in Time game.
References are here:
445C7739-9674-4EFA-9B50-A946A5C442E4.png

Not too big though, if you want to do something like a small one that’d be great appreciate

Hi, I was wondering if you could make a sprite sheet (or whatever it is called) for a vanity set based on the Omega skin in Fortnite? This is what it looks like:
View attachment 208297
Well, I tried.
Omega Armor.png

It's quite a bit bulkier than the original...

I am looking forward to seeing more of your work!
If you're still looking for inspiration, is there any sort of sprite you feel like doing that I could prompt ya with?
Uh...dunno. I've always liked making weapons more than anything else.

Oh cool, an opening sprite suggestions. I was thinking that can you do a Hat like the Hat Kid from A Hat in Time game.
References are here:
Not too big though, if you want to do something like a small one that’d be great appreciate
Sure.

could you do me a sprite of Dr. Robotnik from Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog if you're not too swamped already?
What kinda style were you thinkin'?

Back
Top Bottom