Pixel Art Derpo's Magnificent Sprites

What do you think?

• Total voters
Could i get a sprite of the Red Gekiranger? Any pose will do.

(and no, this is not a power rangers thing, this is actually Jyuken Sentai Gekiranger)
Here you go, a Mega Totally Not a Power Ranger Man. ;)
Mega Totes not a Power Ranger bigger.png
Mega Totes not a Power Ranger.png

i am still waiting for mine (unless it has been cancelled)
Here's my current list of requests.

Ice Golem sized Mummy - Di

Stone Age man with swirling spirits, terrarian - Wyverntamer

Christamatize the Ice Cube's avatar - The Ice Cube

Put Duct Tape on a gun (ref) - CJT157

Sloth TDT BoI (ref) - Sloth TDT

As you can see, you're at the bottom of the list, so it may take a while. I assure you, I'll make it eventually.

Since Amazing Cabbage got to be put in queue for a Santa hat when requests are on hold, can I have a Santa hat on my avatar? You don't even need to take away the miner helmet.

I would like to request a Trilobite enemy and an Axolotl critter.

The trilobite should be about the size of a green slime and the axolotl should be the size of a scorpion.

Thank you in advance.

Trilobite.png

AxolotlPic.png

I would like to request a Trilobite enemy and an Axolotl critter.

The trilobite should be about the size of a green slime and the axolotl should be the size of a scorpion.

Thank you in advance.

Sorry man, requests are on hold, and probably will be for quite a while. I still have a few requests to finish up, and I haven't been spriting at all lately. So I have no idea when they'll be open again...

You could maybe start making Undertale Characters alongside Mega Men, BoI chars etc. :D
I'd love to. Only problem is that they'd probably be extremely popular, and they are very time consuming to make...

I also need to reset this thread. Scrap the current requests and open them up again. Maybe even get rid of the current sprites (just from the OP), and start fresh. I don't have time to do this at the moment, but I'll try to get around to it eventually.

i call dibs
I was considering making one for you just to get more practice with Undertale's style.

Then I said "Screw it." and made it.
Ice Cube Undertar.png
(<<<those are supposed to be sneakers...)

This does not mean I accepted your "dibs" as a request, it also doesn't mean I will be making these for other people. I just made this one for practice, and to keep the tradition of: giving you the first avatar of every trend I start, alive.

As for anyone else reading this. I may give out Undertale avatars in the same way Corenality did, just randomly making them and giving them out to people I know. I will not accept requests for these.

I was considering making one for you just to get more practice with Undertale's style.

Then I said "Screw it." and made it.
View attachment 94357 (<<<those are supposed to be sneakers...)

This does not mean I accepted your "dibs" as a request, it also doesn't mean I will be making these for other people. I just made this one for practice, and to keep the tradition of: giving you the first avatar of every trend I start, alive.

As for anyone else reading this. I may give out Undertale avatars in the same way Corenality did, just randomly making them and giving them out to people I know. I will not accept requests for these.
Holy crap looks awesome!
Dang, I want one. (._.)

Back
Top Bottom