Pixel Art Derpo's Magnificent Sprites

What do you think?

• Total voters
Are requests still open?
If so, I would like to request a sea slug pet, animated so it's waving it's fins.
pretty-colors-blue-dragon.jpg

Man, to be honest, looking through some of our old sprites, makes me feel very nostalgic, even if I like first saw them half a year ago. :p Like the avatar you had then (Derpo holding a sword on his shoulder). Feels weirdly nostalgic. Maybe because I was in a very cool place then. ;-; I want to go back there.

This place looks dead but I hope it isn't.
Aniways... hey look my old requests...
Ahh the pure crepy slenderman, my old mascot. Now "slenderman is just a nick.
Can I request something so I can reupdate myslef?

Can I have this guy:
some guy.png
wielding an arkhalis?
He has a golden worm scarf and umbrella hat, with purple hair, pale skin, a blue band of regeneration, a blue cobalt shield, black shirt, pants, and cape.

Can you make me link from the legend of zelda holding the master sword into the air. can you make it as twilight princess link as possible?
Can I have this guy:View attachment 105381wielding an arkhalis?
He has a golden worm scarf and umbrella hat, with purple hair, pale skin, a blue band of regeneration, a blue cobalt shield, black shirt, pants, and cape.
Sprite Requests are on hold for him

Can you make me link from the legend of zelda holding the master sword into the air. can you make it as twilight princess link as possible?
wait cross over content from terraria would be better, so make link thrust the terrablade into the air, please?
Can I have this guy:View attachment 105381wielding an arkhalis?
Sorry guys, as Eli said, requests are closed. I'm going to be restarting this thread in the summer when I actually have enough free time to do so. Until then, you'll have to find someone else to fulfill your requests.

Back
Top Bottom