Drawings & Paintings Descendant's art's n' sketches!

Hey there! Sorry to bother you, but am limited to the one request I requested? Because I just thought of something else that I wanted, something funny. If not, it's alright, and thanks anyway. If so, let me know so I can request!

OOF
so
school kicked me into the millionth circle of hell but alas salvation is here!!!!
i got a long weekend off school (five days to be exact!)
n that means i can get yall requests done

Very nice art (it is better han mine though), but you can request my OC (which wears runic robe, like in my modded playthrough, has black hair, dark skin, ankh shield and even a nights edge (in its true form))
will do, it should be done in a few days time! sorry for the late reply!!

Is my terraria Character almost done? Cuz i cant wait to see it cuz i saw the other drawings u made and they look amazing.
and im super sorry this took a long time, but im not quite done with it yet!! all i have done is a rough sketch of it but it should be done in a few days time. Sorry for the inconvenience!!

Hey there! Sorry to bother you, but am limited to the one request I requested? Because I just thought of something else that I wanted, something funny. If not, it's alright, and thanks anyway. If so, let me know so I can request!
and sure thing!

and here take this small Eoc thing that i did in media for no reason other than ignoring my work (as you can clearly see, it is not done at all)
Eoc wip.gif

OOF
so
school kicked me into the millionth circle of hell but alas salvation is here!!!!
i got a long weekend off school (five days to be exact!)
n that means i can get yall requests done

will do, it should be done in a few days time! sorry for the late reply!!

and im super sorry this took a long time, but im not quite done with it yet!! all i have done is a rough sketch of it but it should be done in a few days time. Sorry for the inconvenience!!

and sure thing!

and here take this small Eoc thing that i did in media for no reason other than ignoring my work (as you can clearly see, it is not done at all)
View attachment 195316

A few days? I can wait :D Ill just try and beat Monster hunter X (generations) and dont worry about it taking a long time. Alot of things take a long time. (like when i waited for the switch to come out in 2016.)

View attachment 195316
Hey, don't worry! It looks great!
And for the details for my second image, I was thinking maybe a meme-style one, if that's a thing you're okay with doing? Like, you know that mister Krabs blur meme? This thing? http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/020/001/krabs.jpg

Yeah, maybe something like that. With my same character surrounded by angry Town NPCs.

If you're up for it, of course.

Can you make my Terraria character but 3d? he has dragon armor, fishron wings, fire guantlets and the ankh sheild, i will rly appreciate to see my character in 3d :D
okay so this was the bain of my existence, any attempt at 3d perspective backfired so hard i got flung into the matrix so the classical trippy 3d line art will have to do
Rikter101.png

Very nice art (it is better han mine though), but you can request my OC (which wears runic robe, like in my modded playthrough, has black hair, dark skin, ankh shield and even a nights edge (in its true form))
i did the best i could with this one! (unfortunately i couldn't find your modded play through so i just went with the normal design but i'd say it turned out well!
Th3K1ll3rOfSk3l3tron.png

Attachments

• Th3K1ll3rOfSk3l3tron.png
    Th3K1ll3rOfSk3l3tron.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 135
okay so this was the bain of my existence, any attempt at 3d perspective backfired so hard i got flung into the matrix so the classical trippy 3d line art will have to do
View attachment 195637

That looks fricken amazing! Thanks! The Second I saw it My eyes were amazed! Now how do I use it as a profile picture so show it to everyone... (course I put in signature the new profile pic was drawn by you :D)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom