Items Desert Biome chest - Heket's Plague

PixelPete

Skeletron
The desert has become a pretty major biome and all it needs is a chest and I know lots of people suggest it but each Idea is unique so here is mine

Heket's Plague​
  • 54 damage
  • Average knockback
  • 4% criteria chance
  • Inflicts venom
  • summons frogs to rain on your enemies
  • Tooltip: pure ancient fury released
Heket is the Egyptian god of frogs , and this weapon is based on that and the biblical league of frogs
When used, frogs fall from the sky at the same rate starwrath summons stars. The frogs explode on contact with enemies but if they hit the ground they will wonder around for 3 seconds before exploding.

Just a small idea, hope you like it!`:happy:

2017-09-04_14.42.55.png
2017-09-04_12.47.02.png

Last edited:
Maybe make it a throwing weapon since each Biome Chest repesent the damage types.

Corruption/Crimson=Melee
Jungle=Ranged
Hallowed=Magic
Frozen=Summon

As the desert also contains the fossils, it would make it quite good for that damage type.

Maybe make it a throwing weapon since each Biome Chest repesent the damage types.

Corruption/Crimson=Melee
Jungle=Ranged
Hallowed=Magic
Frozen=Summon

As the desert also contains the fossils, it would make it quite good for that damage type.
I was thinking about putting multiple class options but I liked this idea the most plus throwing weapons usually take up ammo and eventually run out

Corruption/Crimson=Melee
Jungle=Ranged
Hallowed=Magic
Frozen=Summon

Cenx said herself Throwing would always be a Subclass, I would like a Accessory more

but does summoning expand to Lunar? Yes, Does Throwing? No.\
also, what would back up the Weapon? there is no Hardmode Throwing Gear

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom