Blocks & Decoration Desert Fossil Mechanics, Walls, and Pyramids

A couple of suggestions for things that have been bugging me about 1.4:

1. Team Blocks should have walls. Additionally, maybe team walls and platforms should be craftable, instead of having to be bought separately (and having to wait on the whims of the Traveling Merchant if you don't get enough for whatever you were making).

2. Desert Fossils being destroyed by mining means that Sturdy Fossils are more scarce than previously, while also being vastly more useful than before (thanks to scarab bombs). Wouldn't it be nice if the Ancient Chisel would prevent fossil breakage in addition to its mining speed boost?

3. Sandstone Slab Walls. This is the one wall type I was hyped for when the changelog noted new walls, and I was so disappointed.

4. On the subject of sandstone slabs+walls, I'd really like to see world-generated pyramids occasionally made out of slabs instead of bricks. Perhaps it could even be arranged that the slab pyramids will always contain the Pharaoh Set, and the brick pyramids always have either the Magic Carpet or Sandstorm in a Bottle.

Desert Fossils being destroyed by mining means that Sturdy Fossils are more scarce than previously, while also being vastly more useful than before (thanks to scarab bombs). Wouldn't it be nice if the Ancient Chisel would prevent fossil breakage in addition to its mining speed boost?
Explosives prevent random breakage. Mine the fossils with dynamite and that won't happen.

yes i agree it's unintuitive and backwards design

Back
Top Bottom