Biomes & Nature Desert Night music and/or variant

Nakano15

Terrarian
While grinding on the desert for the Desert Key, I really started to get sick of the Desert music looping over and over during the looong time I spent there trying to loot the key.
The only moments that kind of saved a bit my grinding, was when Darude begun, the music was like a break for all that repetitive music looping in the desert.

And you know what's the best? Tomorrow I'll have to return to that same grinding because I still didn't got the key, and probably will have to listen to the same Desert music looping over and over again.

That would be lovely. The jungle has a day, night, and underground theme. So I don't see why the desert can't.

For now, a couple alternatives:

f you generate a 'Drunk World' you will permanently unlock the ability to switch on the Terraria Otherworld soundtrack in all of your worlds by talking to the Party Girl. Then you can try out the Otherworld Desert theme, which is quite nice, and of course you can use this for more musical variety whenever you like.

Another (in-game) option is to make music boxes and place one in your desert or in a vanity gear slot.

I know of the after party world, and have It unlocked.
But luckily, the key didn't took so long to drop, so I was saved from grinding further, and listening to the same music over and over.

Back
Top Bottom