Desert Sandcastle and Bazaar

santxi

Golem
Hey guys, here is my first 1.4 build. I made an Oasis Bazaar early on in my playthrough, based on the Kara Kara Bazaar from Breath of the Wild. Right next to it is my "Sand Castle".
Capture 2020-06-03 18_28_45.png
Capture 2020-06-03 18_27_30.png
Capture 2020-06-03 18_29_23.png

Hope everyone liked these! More builds to come.

Awesome build, I love how you used the dynasty shingles for the roof, and nice use of the rope line, I like the detail in it, I love the way you made the water fountain work out, that’s what I’m gonna call it, do you mind if I share my build of my castle? Just wanna show you how ours compare. Oh and I love how you call it a “sand castle”

Awesome build, I love how you used the dynasty shingles for the roof, and nice use of the rope line, I like the detail in it, I love the way you made the water fountain work out, that’s what I’m gonna call it, do you mind if I share my build of my castle? Just wanna show you how ours compare. Oh and I love how you call it a “sand castle”
Thanks so much, and I'd love to see your build!

So here it is, I’m just gonna say it’s nice having every material you can have, this castle started from a little stone brick box then I was like, let’s me change that, accidentally made a castle instead...
8CB7EBF4-D762-426B-AD0A-F75BDFDDACF7.png

Really great santxi, I love the indoor man-made fountain. I’ll have to remember that feature and put it in one of my own desert homes.

Nice looking castle Greybrynn, I love the look of the roof.

Back
Top Bottom