Design The Dungeon

I'm not an animal or an idiot, so the rats run into floor 1901.

Floor 1901 is a long hallway, and as soon as you walk a few steps, an ARENA CLOSER spawns next to the door you entered the room through.

floor 1902 contains 50 intelligent spiders each one of them needs to be mugged in one form or another to progress to the next floor.

To quote Dusttin.
"So uh...shotgun."

Floor 1903 has you beat Baldur's Gate 3 on Honor Mode with no potions or armor, and the only weapon you can use is Salami.

To quote Dusttin.
"So uh...shotgun."

Floor 1903 has you beat Baldur's Gate 3 on Honor Mode with no potions or armor, and the only weapon you can use is Salami.
As a fan of the dark souls franchise, I am no stranger to the phrase “git gud”.

Floor 1904 has a horizontally spinning elephant just wide enough to fit in the hallway.

It is spinning VERY FAST.

As a fan of the dark souls franchise, I am no stranger to the phrase “git gud”.

Floor 1904 has a horizontally spinning elephant just wide enough to fit in the hallway.

It is spinning VERY FAST.
Speed ceases to exist at a certain point. If something changes state with immeasurably short amount of time between set states, it's in several states at once; and when put into a condition which involves any physical existance, it hovers in a truly and completely random state. I get very lucky and the elephant ceases to exist for exactly 27.6709 seconds, enough time for me to pass!

Floor 1905 is so deep, it even has fully playable classified DOOM mods made by E*** H***** himself, or Mathrus! Also, at the final depth you end up on the next floor for some reason.

I use the EX skill I got from beating off brand Plantera (From MMZ4) to smash through the ground and get to floor 1906.

There's nothing there, and it's really big, so I set up an Eternia Crystal Stand. Then I make it so the door will appear if someone summons and beats a T3 OOA.

Since floor 1907 has merged with floor 1906 and glitched out of existence, I use a debug item to go past it.

Floor 1908 is Amite City, Louisiana, during the 7th deadliest tornado in U.S. history.

Back
Top Bottom