Design The Dungeon

I make r34 of all the NPCs with their evil genderswapped clones and show it to them to disgust them into oblivion.

Floor 244 is filled with no-skins with RPGs.

I change to a better game.

Floor 245 is full of friendly dragons, there's also a house with all the basic stuff for survival.

I do... things. Voreaphilic things.

Floor 246 contains a moat filled with whatever is in a Red potion, blocking access to the other side of the room.

I do... things. Voreaphilic things
Oh... Oh no.
And for the floor, *opens command console "tcl", noclips through the side and around the outside and then enters on the other side of the floor.

Floor 247 contains furry fanfics of your favorite films.

I summoned a Stardust Dragon to kill the Ghandis.

Floor 249 contains 100 Eyes of Cthulhu, 50 Eaters of Worlds, 50 Brains of Cthulhu, 50 Skeletrons, 50 Queen Bees, 25 Walls of Flesh, 25 Destroyers, 25 Skeletron Primes, 25 pairs of Twins, 18 Planteras, 18 Golems, 12 Duke Fishrons, 12 Lunatic Cultists and 6 Moon Lords.

Floor 251 contains a platinum coin fountain, a food fountain, a mysterious door that only opens from the other side and a mysterious infinite tunnel. And the staircase to floor 252.

I loot the place and move on. Somebody call staples because "that was easy".
Floor 252 is completely covered in dog poo, walls ceiling, and floor

I put on 64x fast fowards in real life.
Floor 254 contains an infinite drop, unmineable ceiling, floor and wall, unmineable one way door which you go through to get from floor 253, and a guide who tells you the tunnel in floor 251 is no longer infinite. It also contains an elevator to 251. By the way, the guide is correct and the tunnel leads to floor 255.

I play Terraria on my phone so I don't get bored.
Floor 256 turns everything 8-bit, and you have to play all 8-bit games ever with ONLY ONE LIFE!

⇧ ⇧ ⇩ ⇩ ⇦ ⇨ ⇦ ⇨ B A

Floor 257 is actually just a copy of Floor 2, because of integer overflow.

I step carefully, then the 8-bit wears off at the end of the room.
Floor 258 is a googolplex Moon Lords and all stuff is taken off you except for your copper shortsword.

I swap to Genji and press E.
There is nothing in floor 259. It is completely devoid of anything, including light and air molecules. It is impossible for anything but you to exist in this room.

I go to the next floor.

Floor 260 has no furniture and every surface is painted completely white and the next floor's locked for 666666666666 days.

Back
Top Bottom