Design The Dungeon

I go back to floor 20, drill a hole in their wall, drill below yours, and drill back in to meet my floor.
Floor 22 forces you to drink bone hurting juice. Ouch oooch your bones hurt.

I do the same thing as Floor 21, except I drill through the walls since you didn't say those were undiggable.

Floor 24 contains every boss fight ever, at the same time. And it is modified to that all invincibility and high-damaging whatever are immediately taken away from you.

I throw something at them before close all of the explosives are now detonated, and I make my merry way onto floor 26.
Floor 26 is just really bad music. Not harmful, just annoying.

I presume you mean floor 31.
I put out the fire.
Entering floor 32 teleports you to floor 1. It's designed so that you HAVE to enter in order to proceed. (undiggable floors, walls, etc.)

He strikes with an infinite force, I say "no u" and he hits him self and perishes.
Floor 34 has a giant, unbreakable and unclimbable wall going up to a foot below the roof.

Dig under it.
Floor 35 floor is covered in legos and landmines, walls shoot death beams of destruction and ceiling drops bombs.

Murder.
Floor 37 has a sign saying this is basically the tower, also, reading it locks you in the tower.

Don't read it.
Floor 38 is everything from the previous floors combined, with enchantments that prevent any of the stuff used to defeat the previous floors from working.

Back
Top Bottom