Design The Dungeon

I instead don't look that up, and go on my way

Floor 381 Requires you to watch all ten hours of Jake Paul Dabbing On Them Haters

I watch it without much interest.
Floor 382 contains a godlike being made out of ancient stale MLG memes.

I walk past cause you know I don’t have to kill it or anything.
Floor 383 contains Cthulhu and you have to kill him to get through and well, Cthulhu is unkillable… because he’s Cthulhu.

He doesn't have any reason to fight me, nor do I him.

Floor 387 requires you to kill yourself to create the floors afterward.

I place a bed, set my spawn point, die, respawn, and go to the next floor.

Floor 388 is Champions Road from Super Mario 3D World. You must do the entire level without powerups or jumping. Good luck!

I O U T S C R O N C H.
Floor 390 has been designer to be as buggy as a Bethesda game, except that all bugs that can allow for speedrunning have been selectively fixed, and with a lot of bugs that summon lots of stale memes (That you have to reason with).

Based on size I'll be able to go through without seeing the pictures.

Floor 393 causes suicidal depression and gives you a loaded gun.

I turn it into omnicidal rage and use the gun to kill something else.
Floor 394 compels you to stay, and makes you forget your entire life before entering if you stay too long.

Leave before the effects.

Floor 395 upon entry loses every exit, the walls can't be broken, the floor can't be broken, the ceiling can't be broken and the floor cannot be skipped.

I lure Enraged Plantera outside the dungeon and kill her without having to worry about the wheels.

Floor 399 contains every dangerous location in everything ever. From the Pac-Man Maze to World 1-1 to the Hunger Games to the entirety of the Tower (again) to this very dungeon itself (though only until Floor 398 because spoilers.)

Yeah. Good luck getting through all of this.

Back
Top Bottom